- Coffee AnyoneCoffee Anyone documented the design process and entertained the concept of using one of the UK’s most popular beverages to create conversations. Developing a series of visual symbol stencils for consumers to decorate their coffee to illustrate how they are feeling that particular day. Using coffee stencils is a subtle, yet playful way to encourage interaction amongst strangers in a coffee house environment.
- Moo OutBlending flavoured milk with CBD moves it from a child’s treat to hippy happy shakes for grown-ups. Each shake is a nostalgia trip to the 1960s. The bright colour schemes and playful imagery bedazzles the attention of the millennial demographic in a heartbeat. Each flavour uses a colour coordinated hippy styled cow to give an identity to each sweet taste and a stand out shelf presence. The well-established sweet flavours of vanilla, strawberry and chocolate milkshakes counteract the CBD’s distin
- KindraKindra is an online interactive first bra service allowing girls to personalise their first bra with a choice of vibrant patterns. Selecting a first bra can be a daunting experience so Kindra offers an opportunity for girls to choose and be measured in the comfort of their own home. The bras are presented and delivered as gifts from parent to daughter to create a special shared experience of growing up.
Projects credited in
- Arts University Bournemouth, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignAs a graphic designer, you'll have to react quickly to new information, exploring new audiences, evolving briefs and recognising advances in technology. Taking risks, asking questions, discovery, experimentation, and reflection are values encouraged on our course. There is no 'right answer' and you will be supported to find your own path to develop, specialist skills and creative design strategies. We encourage you to bring your own experiences to your work. We value human centered, conceptual a35
Junior DesignerBlue Walnut Desig
- Bournemouth, United KingdomInternship
A Summer internship job Work involved: Assisting with a social media marketing for Victoria Ford Stott Pilates, Bournemouth. Rebranding the logo and creating a promotional GIF.
+ Show more
- Packaging Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Pattern Design
- Colour Design
- Graphic Design
- Brand Packaging
- Brand Identity