You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• This role involves organising a range of small to large events for We Launch and their clients including exhibitions, charity fundraisers, networking events, product launches and celebratory parties. • Translating event briefs and creating proposals with inspiring ideas, decoration and production. • Managing timelines, profit and loss budgets and creating quotes. • Negotiating supplier discounts and securing sponsorships. • Managing health & safety risk assessments, floor plans, licensing & permissions. • Managing a team on-site to ensure everything runs smoothly during events. • Building strong relationships with internal teams, suppliers, press, venues speakers and talent. • Coordinating creation and printing of marketing materials and signage. • Writing Press releases & securing printed and online press coverage. • Updating social media & the We Launch blog with engaging content.
• Project managing a range of events including; pop-ups, product launches, press events, speaker lead events, exhibitions, charity fundraisers, networking events and celebratory parties for B2B and B2C. • Translating briefs and putting together design proposals with timelines and budgets. • Briefing in work to the technical and creative teams on project deliverables. • Co-ordinating between the internal teams and the client. • Managing timelines, budgets and client expectations. • Specing projects to suppliers, calling in quotes and negotiating discounts where necessary. • Managing health & safety risk assessments, floor plans, licensing and permissions. • Art Buying of creative talent, entertainment and venue scouting. • Securing event sponsorships and fulfilling sponsorship aggreements. • Building strong relationships with clients, internal teams, freelancers and suppliers. • Managing a team on-site to ensure everything runs smoothly during events. • Updating social media & the We Launch blog with engaging content.
• Organising product launches, press events, sample sales, trade shows, photo & video shoots and castings. • Managing budgets and time-lines. • Securing event sponsorships and negotiating supplier discounts. • Securing printed and online press coverage. • Formulating brand and marketing strategies and creating design assets covering: collaborations, gifting, lookbook, email newsletters, press releases and Google Adwords. • Building a social media following with engaging and visual content. • Liaising with stockists and overseas manufacturers, scheduling production from sampling to delivery. • Managing the e-commerce website and affiliate drop-ship websites.
• Producing still photo-shoots for Boden’s children’s catalogue. • Managing a Shoot Assistant and working closely with Art Directors to meet creative briefs. • Scheduling, invoicing and budget management • Managing model confirmations, location permits, risk assessments, shot lists and shoot manuals. • Organising travel and accommodation for large teams often including children and animals. • Location scouting, equipment hire and sourcing elaborate props.
• Producing photos and video shoots for advertising, fashion and Media clients. • Organising castings, location scouting and art buying of creative crews. • Managing shoot budgets and coordinating with post-production to meet tight delivery dates. • Booking travel and accommodation for creative crews. • Organising model confirmations, location permits, risk assessments and equipment hire. • Creating monthly e-newsletters and regular marketing calls.
• Building contacts and generating coverage with printed and online press. • Regular press call rounds to magazines and stylists and issuing sample loans. • Organising press days and in store appointments, writing press releases and updating social media.
• Assisting the Event Manager with a large-scale corporate event for T-mobile. • Managing logistics and display budget. • Preparation of venue and props, on-site coordination of demo staff and goody bags.
• Maintaining expenses and diary for the Head Stylist and Brand Manager. • On shoot styling assistance, organising model castings, transportation, catering and photography studios. • Coordinating with suppliers, sourcing fabrics, ordering samples and stationary orders.