With a community of over half a million no-collar professionals, my role as Information Officer is to help optimise their experience, ensuring that our platform can bring invaluable content, connections, opportunities, events and more to the amazing members of our community. This involves managing our community help-desk, curating the best content on The Dots, leading our social media channels and collaborating with the most interesting organisations in the world such as Google, TATE, The Barbican, DAZED and more to bring the most exciting events to our platform. Outside of The Dots, I enjoy photography, am a film enthusiast, and I'm the leading Mario Kart champ amongst my peers (currently accepting new challengers)!
Content & Community Coordinator at The Dots (www.the-dots.com), a professional network for people that don't wear suits to work – dubbed ‘The next LinkedIn?' by Forbes.
- Provided administrative support to community, facilitating enquiries and requests in a friendly and professional manner - Organised student membership, payments, and accommodation databases through the Microsoft Suite, making sure all data is accurate and up to date with British Council standards - Supported marketing of the College by reaching out to potential partnerships and clients within the education market
- Produced high-quality visual and written social media content for London’s leading vintage store with a collective social media following of over 52K - Engaged and interacted with community through social media and in-store through promotional events - Uploaded, organised, and scheduled content for key accounts using Hootsuite - Recorded, analysed and evaluated social media statistics to understand customer trends
- Provided high-quality personalised care services to a range of clients - Communicated between clients and management about needs and wants, helped devise and implement solutions - Coordinated with management to develop effective timetables to meet different clients’ needs
- Film and TV Production summer session, 4.0 GPA - Practical production experience working with industry standard cameras (Canon cinema line), lighting and sound, and post-production editing on Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Upper second-class honours (2:1) Head of Multimedia, Roar News, King’s College London: - Organised and delegated tasks within the photography department at KCL’s multi-award winning student newspaper - Commissioned, curated and formatted photographs for online and print articles, alongside Roar’s social media platforms using Adobe Creative Suite and Wordpress - Covered breaking news stories with images, videos, and social media updates.