• Held an internship with Charles Stanley Group PLC, a private client wealth management company. • Role comprised the creation of a comprehensive central matrix regarding Charles Stanley’s terms of business with independent financial advisers and third party investment platforms. Additional responsibilities included managing mailings to clients and overseeing updates to Charles Stanley Pan Asset’s website. • Office skills developed included researching investment agreements and strategies, populating spreadsheets, handling contracts, and daily contact with senior employees in a variety of divisions to ensure the creation of an inclusive and complete matrix that would be of use to them.
• Held a five-week internship with the fund management company Saltus Partners LLP. • Role included conducting a number of specific projects reporting to the senior partners, including updating Compliance records to bring into line with FCA’s requirements, managing mailings to clients of a recently acquired company, and creating an investment management library and control document for funds invested in by Saltus. • Office skills developed performing these projects included populating spreadsheets, scanning, electronic filing, use of the Saltus CRM database and liaising with other Saltus staff to prioritise tasks to ensure they were completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Held a six-week internship with The Overlook Press, a part of Peter Mayer Publishers, Inc. • Daily contact with senior employees, including opportunities to work with both the marketing and editorial departments. • Opportunities to read and recommend submissions, as well as proof-read manuscripts and log editorial notes.
• Held six-week internship position in the Media Department of the longest-established literary agency in the world. • Daily contact with senior employees, including opportunities to read and recommend submissions, as well as liaise between authors and their respective agents and production companies. • Logged contracts and submissions on Bradbury Philips Rights Management Software as well as fielded general submission and rights inquiries.
• Teaching Assistant working primarily with students ages 7-10. • Tasked with aiding students to learn their various subjects through studying and homework help, as well as supervised them during lunch and break times. • Worked with teachers to construct effective and engaging lesson plans, as well as teaching students in the school choir and school play.
• Creative Department Summer Intern with a focus on the television industry. • Assisted in the organization and execution of a television program for “The Underdog Show”, with duties that included working with management throughout the audition process and being tasked with choosing necessary set items from prop houses. • Worked as a Runner during the filming of a promo for “The Underdog Show”.
1st Class, BA (Hons)