You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Building and manage presence at industry trade shows from selecting the show to analyse the ROI maximising the brand exposure: identifying the right opportunities, planning and executing, reporting of the event • Running high-quality, hosted events from concept to execution to accelerate sales and support client retention and expansion: planning all logistical setup, assisting sales team with invite lists, managing all email invitations • Assisting with the paid search marketing programs, track online marketing effectiveness and optimise programs • Managing Social media • Producing the quarterly French newsletter for clients/prospects and analysing the results • Managing the marketing budget by forecasting, tracking and reporting expenses ?-Managed 20+ industry trade shows from 200 to 30000 attendees -Organised 50+ client/prospect events with a budget of up to £70K and for up to 150 attendees -Launched the quarterly French newsletter for clients/ prospects targeting 6000 contacts -Optimised the paid search marketing programs for a CPL below $50
• Building and manage presence at industry trade shows from selecting the show to analyse the ROI maximising the brand exposure • Running high-quality, hosted events from concept to execution of the event to accelerate sales and support client retention and expansion • Supporting localisation of French marketing collateral • Expanding the giveaways range -De-centralised all French marketing localisation by moving to local vendor in France -Launched a new giveaways line -Organised the 4th UK Anniversary party driving 250 attendees
• Managing the communication packages across Europe to support local product launched: liaising with creative agencies, product managers and the technical teams to deliver Marketing literature • Coordinating and supporting the project to deliver 4 multilingual websites: analysis and recommendations, project plan, generate content and general day-to-day management/reporting to build a stronger web presence and acquire new customers • Managing of a product portfolio
• Managing the media relations with the Press, TV and radio • Organising monthly events in the restaurant • Managing the clients’ bookings
• Creating and managing the European press database to have relevant contacts for events and communication project • Managing the monthly press review by researching articles about the brand and competitors in magazines • Supporting the quality manager on internal/external surveys to improve the quality of the resort offer
• Market surveys and competitive benchmarking for the sales team by identification of actors, competitors and positioning • Create the ‘Trend Book’ presenting the latest fashion trends to inspire the future Collections Marketing campaign: Press and telephone campaigns
Master of Science Degree in Marketing and Business - Sandwich course