You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Album Artwork [Design 2]?
Do you really want to delete project Music Composition?
I'm a Music Producer, Sound Engineer, Art Designer & Musician based in London & Devon, England. I have an extensive Double Distinction Extended Diploma in Music Production Technology & Sound Engineering that I obtained at dBs Music. My knowledge and experience has been enhanced by attending guest lectures by long-standing successful industry professionals as well as completing work experience programs, in high quality recording studios. With abilities and talent in a vast array of creative services, I am always very confident and professional when producing work in any role that I undertake.. To date, I have been fortunate to work with a great collection of Artists & Bands, covering a range of genres, including: Death Metal, R&B, Dance, Funk, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Urban, Rock, Folk, Pop & more! I've also branched out to worldwide brands and have been commissioned to use my Video Editing/Production skills and my talents as an Artist, to design, produce and edit projects for the British Red Cross and the WFF [World Fitness Federation].
Charlie Pennell Productions is a high quality professional Music Production & Creative Art/Video Business offering a fantastic range of services Offering: • Mixing • Mastering • Producing • Creative Art Design • Video Editing • Sound Design • CD Mastering • CD Duplication
• Setting up Sound/Video equipment for Conferences & Weekly Groups of 50+ people • Dealing with varying ranges of people • Product Promotion • Sorting through new stock arrivals
• General Studio cleaning & maintaining/categorising of equipment • Valued diverse range of Effects processors, Patch Bays, Drum Modules and Synthesisers • Creative Photography for social media promotional material • Ran errands as requested, including buying food/drink, items for Studio & Café •Recorded and documented accurate reports/receipts for items purchased • Delegated daily tasks and updated lists via Wunderlist application • Online Business Research for company • Designed comical photos for Studio Instagram • General Runner duties
• Created promotional material: Audio/Visual production, Posters, Banners for Youth Education • Set up Sound equipment & judged for the 2013 Humanitarian Awards in Bishops Gate, London • Diverse & Experienced Office Administration work using Microsoft Office suite • Experience in Co-conducting & writing for interviews
• Assisted with mixing session in the studio • Set up microphones for full Drum Kit recording • Mixing masterclass and trials with iZotope software • Drum & Guitar technician classes • General Music industry Administration work
• Studio Recording process • Edited Audio from previous shows • Wrote the News headlines for On Air talent to read • Researched daily news for the show • General Radio station administration work
Double Distinction Grade in Extended Diploma Music Production Technology & Sound Engineering. • NCFE Certificate [Completed w/Full Pass] • 90 Credit Diploma [Completed w/Distinctions] • Extended Diploma [Completed w/Distinctions & Merit]
Received for the work I produced in the first 4 months at the British Red Cross