You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project DOLLY DEADLY | Official Trailer?
Do you really want to delete project WESTBANK - The Film: Children of the Community?
Do you really want to delete project MORE BLOOD! Documentary | Official Trailer?
Do you really want to delete project Designer & Artwork Showreel?
I’m Charlie Pennell, a Video Editor/Videographer, Designer and Mix & Mastering Engineer based in Devon, UK. I own my freelance Music, Film & Art Production business and have been fortunate to have produced work for the British Red Cross, Westbank Community Centre, U.S film companies & entertainment shows, audiobooks and multiple artists/bands across the globe. I am currently searching for full-time employment in the creative industry, primarily as a Video Editor or Videographer, as well as possible suitable Digital Designer positions. My qualifications include an extensive Double Distinction grade Extended Diploma in Music Production Technology & Sound Engineering that I obtained from dBs Music, which has been enhanced by attending guest lectures from knowledgeable industry professionals and completing work programs in high-quality recording studios, including Roni Size, OD Hunte, iZotope & BBC.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Directed, produced & edited 2 documentaries • Self-shot/filmed for a documentary, including all video & official photography work • AV Set-up on several events for 100+ people • Mixed & Mastered audio for video projects • Distributed video content across social media, including YouTube upload and promotion • Created daily/weekly briefs and delegated specific duties • Activity Supporter work in community centre Day Care/Hospitality
Freelance Music, Film & Creative Art Production businessServices include: Producing, Recording/Mixing/Mastering, Video Editing, Creative Art Design Work Produced: • Directed/Produced, filmed & edited documentary [Children of the Community] • Produced, filmed & edited 30th anniversary documentary for Westbank Health & Care Centre • Editor for a feature-length U.S documentary [More Blood!] • Edited official trailer for independent U.S film [Dolly Deadly] - Won ‘Best Film Trailer’ at the 2016 New York Horror Film Festival • Edited promotional social media videos for current 3x WFF Mr. Universe, Calum von Moger • Created motion graphic video logos and special effects projects • Designed official 2018 tour poster & ALL event posters for U.K band Subset • Designed multiple concept movie posters for independent films • Designed album artwork, logos & posters for bands and entertainment shows in the USA & UK • Created original digital content for Blogs, Websites and Social Media pages • Mixed & Mastered sound across a vast spectrum of music genres, film and video content • Managed Analytics, Quality Assurance and collated statistics for Income, Audience Retention, Demographics etc.
• Creative Photography/Photo Retouching for social media promotional material • Digital graphic images designed for research projects • Designed comical content for official Instagram • Online Business Research for company • Delegated daily tasks and updated lists • Recorded and documented accurate reports/receipts for items purchased • General Runner & Administration duties
• Assisted with mixing session in the studio • Set up microphones for full Drum Kit recording • ‘iZotope’ Mixing/Software masterclass • Drum & Guitar technician classes • General Music industry Administration work
• Studio Recording process • Edited Audio from previous shows • Wrote the News headlines for On Air talent • Researched daily news for the show • General Radio station administration work
• Directed/Shot promotional video footage & photographed for annual Ten Tors event • Created promotional material: Audio/Visual production, posters & banners for Youth Education • Digital Content Creation for promotional material on social media • Set up Sound equipment & judged for the 2013 Humanitarian Awards in Bishops Gate, London • Diverse & Experienced Office Administration work using Microsoft Office suite • Experience in Co-conducting & writing questions for interviews
• Took control of creating photographic work • Made & Formatted Photo Booklets • Assisted with Computer animation for promotional material • Helped with product artwork via computer software
Double Distinction Grade in Extended Diploma Music Production Technology & Sound Engineering. • NCFE Certificate [Completed w/Full Pass] • 90 Credit Diploma [Completed w/Distinctions] • Extended Diploma [Completed w/Distinctions & Merit]
The Official 'DOLLY DEADLY' Trailer that I produced and edited won Best Horror Film Trailer at the 2016 New York Film Festival in October 2016.
Received for the work I produced in the first 4 months at the British Red Cross