You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project DOLLY DEADLY | Official Trailer?
Do you really want to delete project WESTBANK - The Film: Children of the Community?
Do you really want to delete project MORE BLOOD! Documentary | Official Trailer?
Do you really want to delete project Designer & Artwork Showreel?
I’m Charlie Pennell, a Video Editor/Videographer, Designer with Audio valuable mixing/mastering experience, based in Devon, UK. I'm currently freelancing with my own creative production business producing video & digital design content for clients in the music & film industries as well as substantial promotional material across all spectrums of social media; YouTube, Instagram & Facebook. I'm fortunate to have been commissioned to direct, edit & create content for the British Red Cross & Westbank Community Centre and also to produce video, sound & design work on independent U.S films, entertainment shows, audiobooks and for multiple musicians across the globe. At present, I'm searching for full-time employment in the creative industry, primarily as a Video Editor or Videographer. I'm also open to suitable Designer or Digital/Social Marketing opportunities. To date, I've gained senior-level skills in the Adobe CC Suite; Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop & Media Encoder as well as audio programs such as Logic Pro X & Avid Pro Tools. My qualifications include an extensive double distinction grade Extended Diploma in Music Production Technology & Sound Engineering that I obtained from dBs Music, which has been enhanced by attending guest lectures from knowledgeable industry professionals including Roni Size, OD Hunte, iZotope & BBC. I've also completed work programs in high-quality recording studios, from Phoenix Sound Gallery in Exeter to Aaron Horn from Oat Milk & SARM Studios in London.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Directed, produced & edited 2 documentaries - Premiered with 3 showings at official event in September 2016; attended by 100+ • Self-shot/filmed a documentary, including all video & official photography work • Liaised with Stakeholders and marketing manager on budgets and project timelines • Distributed video content across social media, including YouTube upload and promotion • Created daily/weekly briefs and delegated specific duties • Planned strategies for promoting content online across both web and social media • Mixed & Mastered audio for video projects • AV Set-up on several events for 100+ people • Activity Supporter work in community centre Day Care/Hospitality
• Directed/Produced, filmed & edited documentary [Children of the Community] • Produced, filmed & edited 30th anniversary documentary for Westbank Community Centre • Editor for a feature-length U.S documentary [More Blood!] • Edited official trailer for independent U.S film [Dolly Deadly] - Won ‘Best Film Trailer’ at the 2016 New York Horror Film Festival • Editing Supervisor on independent U.S short film [Hooker Assassin] • Edited promotional social media videos for current 3x WFF Mr. Universe, Calum von Moger • Created motion graphic video logos and special effects projects • Designed multiple album artwork, logos & posters for bands, films and entertainment shows in the USA & UK • Coordinated and organised weekly social media & marketing plans and day-to-day tasks • Monitored all content and progress of any paid promotion across all online channels • Posted, uploaded, & continually managed content throughout all aspects of social media • Mixed & Mastered sound across a vast spectrum of music genres, film and video content
• Creative Photography/Photo Retouching for social media promotional material • Digital graphic images designed for research projects • Planned & designed content for official Instagram and Facebook pages • Recorded and delivered analysis on content progress and strategised on future social plans • Coordinated & delegated daily tasks for social channels to staff and updated lists • Tracked content performance and received feedback from Studio Manager and colleagues • Actively contacted companies to research products and trends • Online business research for studio • Recorded and documented accurate reports/receipts for items purchased • General Runner & Administration duties
• Assisted with mixing session in the studio • Set up microphones for full Drum Kit recording • ‘iZotope’ Mixing/Software masterclass • Drum & Guitar technician classes • General Music industry Administration work
• Oversaw live studio recording process • Edited audio from previous shows for company archives • Wrote the news headlines for On-Air talent • Diligently researched daily news for the live afternoon show • General Radio Station administration in-office work
• Produced/self-shot & edited promotional video footage & photographed for annual Ten Tors event - Exhibited at brand conferences around the U.K • Created promotional material: Specialist projects, posters & banners for Youth Education • Digital Content Creation for promotional material; both social media & print • Scheduled and managed content for official Facebook page and public groups • Set up Sound equipment & judged for the 2013 Humanitarian Awards in Bishops Gate, London • Assorted office administration work using Microsoft Office suite • Experience in co-conducting & writing questions for interviews
• Took control of creating photographic work • Made & Formatted Photo Booklets • Assisted with Computer animation for promotional material • Helped with product artwork via computer software
Double Distinction Grade in Extended Diploma Music Production Technology & Sound Engineering. • NCFE Certificate [Completed w/Full Pass] • 90 Credit Diploma [Completed w/Distinctions] • Extended Diploma [Completed w/Distinctions & Merit]
The Official 'DOLLY DEADLY' Trailer that I produced and edited won Best Horror Film Trailer at the 2016 New York Film Festival in October 2016.
Received for the work I produced in the first 4 months at the British Red Cross