Do you really want to delete project Album Artwork [Design 2]?
I'm a Music Producer, Recording Engineer, Art Designer & Musician based in Devon, England. My qualifications include an extensive Double Distinction Extended Diploma in Music Production Technology & Sound Engineering that I obtained at dBs Music. My knowledge and experience has been enhanced by attending guest lectures presented by long-standing successful industry professionals such as OD Hunte, Roni Size & the BBC. I've also completed software masterclasses and courses by Pro Tools and iZotope. With abilities and talent in a vast array of creative services, I am always very confident and professional when producing work in any role that I undertake. Having 11 years of experience in the service industry, I understand how to provide a perfect customer experience. To date, I have been fortunate to work with a collection of Artists & Bands, covering a range of genres, therefore I am truly capable of achieving high standards with all styles of music. I've also branched out to worldwide brands and have been commissioned to use my Film Editor/Production skills and my talents as an Artist, to design, produce and edit projects for the British Red Cross and the WFF [World Fitness Federation].Locked Pro Plan feature
• Directed/Produced, Filmed & Edited 2 feature-length Documentaries • AV Technician in Sound/Video setup for Conferences & Weekly meetings • Promotional Photography for Gym & Events • Dealing with a diverse range of people • General product promotion & Sorting through new stock arrivals
Charlie Pennell Productions is a high quality professional Music Production & Creative Art/Video Business offering a fantastic range of services Offering: • Mixing • Mastering • Producing • Creative Art Design • Video Editing • Sound Design • CD Mastering • CD Duplication
• Researched/Valued diverse range of Effects Processors, Patch Bays, Drum Modules & Synthesisers • Creative Photography for social media promotional content • Delegated daily tasks & updated lists & Online Business Research for company • Designed comical photos for Official Instagram page • General Studio cleaning, maintaining & categorising of equipment • Recorded/Documented accurate reports/receipts for items purchased • Ran errands & General Runner duties as requested, inc: buying food/drink, items for Studio & Café
• Shot, Produced & Edited Promotional Video for annual Ten Tors Event • Created promotional material: Posters, Banners for Youth Education • Digital Content Creation for Promotional material on Social Media • Set up Sound equipment & judged for the 2013 Humanitarian Awards in Bishops Gate, London • Performed at the 2013 Humanitarian Awards in Bishops Gate, London • Diverse & Experienced Office Administration work using Microsoft Office suite • Experience in Co-conducting & writing for interviews
• Assisted with mixing session in the studio • Set up microphones for full Drum Kit recording • ‘iZotope’ Mixing/Software masterclass • Drum & Guitar technician classes • General Music industry Administration work
• Studio Recording process • Edited Audio from previous shows • Wrote the News headlines for On Air talent • Researched daily news for the show • General Radio station administration work
Double Distinction Grade in Extended Diploma Music Production Technology & Sound Engineering. • NCFE Certificate [Completed w/Full Pass] • 90 Credit Diploma [Completed w/Distinctions] • Extended Diploma [Completed w/Distinctions & Merit]
The Official 'DOLLY DEADLY' Trailer that I produced and edited won Best Horror Film Trailer at the 2016 New York Film Festival in October 2016.
Received for the work I produced in the first 4 months at the British Red Cross