- We Can't Consent to ThisI have recently collaborated with the women's rights campaign We Can't Consent to This to design merchandise which have now gone on sale! You can buy the below merchandise here: https://wecantconsenttothis.teemill.com/ We Can't Consent to This is a response to women that are killed/injured in violence that is claimed to be consensual. It was an honour to work with an inspiring team that is making a positive change. My designs were inspired by a recent tweet of their article that was taken o
- Creative Advertising SocietyDuring my final year at the University of Lincoln, I was elected Communications Officer for the Creative Advertising Society. This role involved publicising upcoming events to members via posters and social media, as well as collaborating with the committee to assist the running of the society. Below are some of the posters I designed for upcoming events.
- One Minute BriefsOne Minute Briefs is an acclaimed Twitter account within the advertising industry that broadcasts a daily brief to create an advert for a specific item, brand or cause within one minute. One summer, I challenged myself to enter every day to improve my idea generation and copywriting skills. Here are three parts of my winning entry for Creative Equals that was in partnership with D&AD New Blood Festival.
- National Fitness DayDuring my placement at Bourne Creative Agency, Lauren Meiszner and myself were tasked with creating a campaign for National Fitness Day. National Fitness Day is a campaign designed to encourage the general public to be more active. Insight: Sports campaigns frequently portray fitness on an athletic level which is unrealistic to the general public. Strategy: What’s your Wembley.
Projects credited in
+ Show more
- Creative Advertising
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Art Direction
- Branding Design
BA(Hons) Creative AdvertisingUniversity of Lincoln
- Lincoln, United Kingdom
- Achieved a First Class degree. - Had the opportunity to exhibit mine and my ex-creative partners work in Shanghai, Hangzhou and Xi’an. Where we won Silver in the International Joint Exhibition of Talented Designers from China and the UK. - Visited and worked on briefs set by agencies in New York and London. - Learnt how to use insight and strategy effectively. - Conducted research which included a survey of 150 participants and wrote a dissertation on why Love Island is popular with 16-to-34-year-olds. - Communications Officer for Creative Advertising Society - Goalkeeper of Ladies First Lacrosse team and member of Ladies Second Hockey Team
Level 4 Commercial PhotographyArts University Bournemouth
- Bournemouth, United Kingdom
- Learned how to use lighting, studio and camera techniques effectively. - Can style, retouch and edit photos to a professional standard using Lightroom or Photoshop. - Became competent in styling and art directing a shoot. - Worked on a live brief for British Airways in New York - Collaborated with other illustrators, textile students and makeup artists.