Hi I'm Charlotte, a graphic design graduate from Nottingham Trent University. I am interested in user experience design and interactive design, focusing on building systems for people. For my projects at university, I have focused on designing products and systems that help people such as a new banking system and a subscription box for blind children. I have an interest in new technology and computer programmes, always looking for a way to make design easier for people to use and find new ways of communicating. With a constant eagerness to gain knowledge and experience, I am always looking to develop myself as a designer in all areas and seek opportunities in a new and diverse environment. https://ckeydesign.myportfolio.com
- Dear Parkinson'sDear Parkinson’s is a campaign designed to educate people about the symptoms of Parkinson’s such as tremors and freezing. Shown through postcards written by Parkinson’s sufferers and their friends and family, the campaign focuses on real life scenarios. Parkinson’s disease is one which is very close to me as my late grandma suffered from the disease and many of the symptoms. As a child I remember people staring at my grandma wondering why she didn’t smile, split her drink and knocked her peas
- FEEL - The Braille Subscription BoxFeel is a self-Initiated brief focused on encouraging more blind children to learn and develop their Braille skills as its vital for their literacy skills. The Braille subscription box contains a tactile book and zine which focuses on an inspirational blind person's story every week, going through the alphabet. The first issue is A for Astronomy focusing on the visually impaired astronomer Nic Bonne. The book is printed in both Braille and text, with tactile illustrations throughout.
- MartiniThis campaign focuses on give away boxes for young professionals to take home and then host a Martini Get Together at home. By deconstructing the logo, to the iconic red circle this is used to tease people into the campaign and to also navigate them to where they will find the boxes. People are then encouraged to share their Get Together on social media.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Nottingham Trent University, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignThe Graphic Design course at NTU promotes multidisciplinary, variety, diversity and experimentation. The course benefits from a broad-based curriculum that allows students to explore and experience the full range of disciplines within the subject of graphic design with a focus on ideas, individuality and professionalism. We are committed to supporting a lively studio environment with a collaborative approach to learning, and a valuable sense of community. The course has strong links with indus54
- Nationwide Degree Show: Vitamin London CurationThe Nationwide Degree Show is a collection of work from art & design students, who's final year shows have been cancelled due to COVID19. What started as an initiative by Fresh Meet to plaster billboards across the UK with student work, has now resulted in an online collection of over 1000 submissions from over 100 universities and 17 creative disciplines. The Curation Series is a programme of student work selected by industry leaders, creative pioneers and trendsetters. Below you will find a8
- Nationwide Degree Show: The V&A CurationThe Nationwide Degree Show is a collection of work from art & design students, who's final year shows have been cancelled due to COVID19. What started as an initiative by Fresh Meet to plaster billboards across the UK with student work, has now resulted in an online collection of over 1000 submissions from over 100 universities and 17 creative disciplines. The Curation Series is a programme of student work selected by industry leaders, creative pioneers and trendsetters. Below you will find a13
UX and Graphic Design InternUnissu
- Belfast, United KingdomInternship
During my 6 week internship, I helped to develop the product RE:Connect, an online networking PropTech conference across 30 cities, focusing on what both the viewer of the conference and speaker needed to see to make the product easy to use and build connections. I worked on ways that more people can connect on Unissu, ie easier user flow through the website. Looking at the Unissu brand to make it more uniform across social platforms and website, helping to create universal brand guidelines.
Intern at SkySky
- London, United KingdomInternship
Work experience in Sky Creative, working on projects such as Ocean Rescue and the title sequences for the Ashes. I also created a splash screen for Sky sports news, edited the start of a programme trailer and designed the news for Sky’s Snapchat story. Moving from department to department, taught me what it was like to work in the media industry. I completed a wide array of graphic design jobs from video editing to UX design of the new Sky Q interface, they focused heavily on the user.
- Adobe Create Suite
- Adobe XD
- UX Concepts
- Service Design
- Systems Design
- Projection Mapping