I’m Cherie, a London-based graphic designer and digital illustrator specialising in digital and social media design, marketing and branding. During my degree I’ve enjoyed campaign-based projects, being awarded a YCN commendation for my campaign idea to promote sales for Artisan Drinks Co. My passions lie in social media design and branding within the digital media sector. My interest in social causes and global current affairs have had a positive impact on my work and I hope to work on more challenging social projects in the future.
- Life Unscripted: Movies and Your Mental HealthWith mental illness being incredibly prevalent in society, this project aims to introduce people to cinematherapy: a psychologically effective way to use film to aid your mental health. The book combines editorial print and interactive AR features to provide the reader with an easy and enjoyable guide to contemporary films that deal with difficult issues they may be facing in their lives. An even balance of informative, entertaining and comforting, Life Unscripted caters to those who want to try
- My Type of Place: Broadwater FarmThe brief was to uplift residents of Broadwater Farm, an estate in London with a tainted reputation and a history full of crime. My approach was to use the words of the residents to inspire the residents, using bright colours and two hand-rendered typefaces I created to represent the atmosphere of the place. The supergraphic also incorporates AR with an audio of the poems depicted in the supergraphic, written and performed by one of the residents. If you would like to hear the poems, performed
- YCN Commended Artisan Drinks Co: 'Artisan Live'Commended entry for YCN Artisan Drinks Co. brief to promote sales. The concept was to create a series of events to be held throughout different cities in the UK, all through the summer. The event, named Artisan Live, celebrates all kinds of artists and events will host local talent, accompanied by the taste of summer- Artisan drinks. The events are aimed to promote the brand and its ideals, whilst celebrating local talent and embracing summer and art. This entry was commended by YCN.
- D&AD giffgaff: Giffback Young CarersThrough speaking with a young carer, the campaign to help solve problems faced by the young carer community was directly influenced by the thoughts and ideas of a real member of the community. With the brief aiming to solve issues faced by the community through 5G, the campaign emphasised the direct solutions that 5G could provide the community (e.g. better service to improve communication and reduce isolation) and aimed to celebrate and unite the “legendary” group of young carers, whilst helpin
+ View all
Projects credited in
- D&AD 2020 giffgaffGiffgaff is a well known company who lets their community of giffgaff members be the centre of their mobile company. This brief asked us to create a campaign which promotes the use of 5G to a community of our choice for giffgaff. The community we chose, was young carers. We felt that they are a vulnerable community that could really benefit from 5G in ways others might not necessarily need to, hence we designed an event which would allow them to come together and be celebrate as giffgaff legends
- University Of Northampton, BA (Hons) Graphic CommunicationOur Graphic Communication course explores the ever-developing field of graphic communication within the creative industries through practical application and investigative debate. You'll explore new ways to expand and challenge the conventions of visual communication through both experimentation and critical awareness. You'll have opportunities to collaborate on live briefs, cross-disciplinary projects and work with the wider design sectors to reflect professional industry practice. https://d19
+ Show more
- Social Media Advertising
- Print Design
- Editorial Design
- Marketing Design
- Digital Artwork
- Digital Illustration
- Logo Design
BA Graphic CommunicationUniversity of Northampton
Northampton, United Kingdom
BA Graphic Communication course providing me with the tools and knowledge to take me to the next level in my professional career as a designer.