You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
A self-motivated, organising, efficient and responsible individual person. Experienced in working under pressure in a quick paced environment. Able to work as an individual and as well as a team, I have a multicultural outlook which came from the experience of studying and living in several cultures around the world I am an ambitious and sociable hardworking person ready to contribute to the Company’s success. My career goals are linked to my capability of having a positive impact on the organisation and to the possibility of expanding my knowledge.
-Create reports-logistics performance, customer orders status etc.) -Arranging delivery order for customers, engineers. -Emailing- provide customer the instant assistance. -Inventory management via system-replenishment, SSL -Assisting to communicate between Chinese speakers and English speakers.
• Getting goods and services for the best price and value • Working with suppliers to ensure that key processes are running efficiently and cost- effectively • Contract management and negotiation • Dealing with international suppliers
• Designing SOP for company projects • Re-organising the database for an inventory system. • Assist in Warehouse stock/inventory control • English-Chinese Translation (for product instruction and SOP etc) • Searching for potential manufacturers and suppliers. Completed these tasks before the end of the internship, including to re-organising the stock system and input the data in to the Ciiva software individually. At the end of the internship, the employer offered me to work for the company until my departure, please find my employer’s reference letter attached to this file.
• Customer facing, service role • Food preparation to a high standard • Cashier and money handling • Responsible for the hygiene and cleanliness of the Cafe?
• Assisting the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom • Helping children with their studies, in all areas of the curriculum including assessments • Creating the correct environment for the children’s development
• Providing general office administration, supporting the management team • Dealing with all emails and calls coming into the office • Controlling the accounts payable and managing office budgets • Processing product orders