I am a bilingual and hard working professional with entrepreneurial spirit, who is able to plan strategically and unblock complexities. I have 4 years working experiences in a variety of roles in different SMEs and start ups in London and Taiwan, which enables me to develop my international business mindset among but not limited from sales & marketing to operations perspectives. I am currently looking for a business development related position in the UK or Asia to utilise my skills and take the next step in my career.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Drove daily KPIs such as on time delivery, delivery lead-time, shipping cost control, and inventory control. - Developed and implemented systems for effective training, performance tracking, and timely customer service. - Supported all levels of administration works from products packing, shipping arrangement, delivery and tracking to ensure 100% on time delivery. - Managed logistics and planned workload to ensure the process is adequately covered within tight deadline. - Actively engaged in operation process re-engineering projects to streamline and optimised the end-to-end operation processes.
- Grew the revenue through existing customer base maintenance and new customer development. - Analysed customers’ needs especially during product development process and provide customers with timely solutions. - Utilised market research skills to explore potential clients in relevant fields. Scheduled meetings with potential clients and presented company/ product introduction. - Monitored competitors' activities and provided early warning of new strategic opportunities and threats to management.
- Planned, promoted, and implemented the ‘2013 UK-China Designer League Fashion Event’ in London. Responsible for researching the event venue, inviting press and influencers, promoting the event via social media platforms, and sourcing potential contract designers. - Acted as the front stage supervisor leading a PR team of 5 people to welcome VIPs and communicated with guests during the event. - Managed Twitter and structured the Blogger for the company. Successfully attracted fashion bloggers, TV presenters, fashion stylists, and press to follow us and confirmed to attend our event. The followers of Twitter have increased from 22 people to 225 people within a month.
- Worked as a PR assistant intern at the 2013 London Fashion Week Fashion Scout. Utilised my PR capability and communication skills to guide the guests toward the right direction of the show in the fast-paced environment.
Completed a 10,000 word dissertation with the topic 'Does Co-branding Work? Yes or No?'. The objective of this research was to explore the effective use of strategic partnership in the context of branding. Co-branding has become, and will continue to be a strategically important marketing initiative widely reviewed by business managers and the research findings aimed to facilitate the enterprises in creating values through effective brand alliance strategy.
- Participated in a group project to curate an art exhibition at Art Exchange, the gallery at the Essex University. It was valuable experience for me to work in a small team with students from different countries. - Developed project management skills with main tasks of plan development, budget control, loan requests, and logistics arrangements. I managed multi-tasks at the same time, with effective way and in a logical manner. The exhibition finally exhibited five artworks from five international artists and the actual expense was properly controlled within budget. -Be responsible for working with design majored students from Colchester Institute, demonstrating strong communication skills to ensure the quality of our published exhibition category and poster. - Completed a 15,000 word personal portfolio, presenting a descriptive and critically reflective evaluative report on the exhibition project.