You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Assisted office manager and runners in daily tasks. • Oversaw booking, transportation and sourcing of props for a TV production. • Shadowed editors in their day-to-day activities. • Read through provided feedback on scripts for productions in development. • Researched and sourced still and moving images for a range of productions. • Was responsible for the maintenance of social media pages for ITV’s Dinner Date.
• Performed all general store routines, including opening and closing of the store and till. • Assisted store manager in overseeing collection orders and budgets plans. • Worked as assisting store manager during recruitment periods, helped train and recruiting new staff members according to company procedures. • Banking and post office duties. • Worked towards achieving monthly sales targets. • Delivered a high standard of customer service, including following up on special customer requests, and informing VIPs about special events and collection launches. • Placed and received store orders. • In continuous contact with head office and warehouse regarding shipments and customer issues. • Processed and executed sales from store through UPS. • Assisted and collaborated with visual merchandiser with change-overs and special promotional campaigns in store, worked sample sales.
• Worked as a receptionist, greeting all visitors in a courteous and friendly manner. • Worked first-hand with producers, often with multiple and short deadlines. • Researched artists for post-production work and compiled information package used in a TV production. • Undertook general administrative work. • Assisted producers and runner at a music video shoot.
• Assisted in the PR activities of new business acquisitions. • Assisted the project managers in their daily work. • Translated press releases and Q&A from Swedish to English. • Researched and compiled domestic and foreign press contacts ahead of a press conference that I assisted in organizing. • Undertook administrative work on Excel and Word • Gathered press coverage and drafted final reports for the firm’s clients.
• Assisted the production team in their daily tasks. • Liaised production work between the head office and factories in New York. • Prepared production and sampling packs for factories and organized shipments through FedEx, as well as handling invoices. • Organized and categorized trims in head office. • Created production, distribution, and order charts, in addition to other administrative work on Microsoft Excel and Word. • Assisted in the buying and sourcing of fabrics and trims, assortment planning, sample handling, follow up, monitoring and quantification of orders. • Worked during and assisted in the organization of sample sales.