A recent Events Management graduate with a 1st class honours degree from Liverpool John Moores University. I am a fluent Spanish speaker, both written and verbal. I’m very conscientious, and have a creative imagination, that enables me to think outside of the box, which in turn assists with my ability to problem solve. I’m a hard-working honest individual, hoping to pursue a career in marketing, with a particular interest in public relations and branding. I’m proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and have excellent communication skills. I am determined with a strong attention to detail.
• Assisting the account executives on day-to-day press office activities and dealing with e-mail enquiries with press and clients. • Product call-ins and send outs via Fashion GPS. • Assisting the Social Media Manager in developing social media content and engaging with Influencers. • Merchandising the showroom and stockroom. • Scanning coverage and filing all cuttings received.
• Provide a high standard of customer service. • Knowledge of retail law and other regulations. • Advising and serving customers, up-selling skills. • Achieving targets and KPI’s.
• Assisting with day to day co-ordination of events and dealing with e-mail enquiries. • Maintaining and updating the website. • Scheduling social media posts on social media platforms & assisting with marketing. • Planning & preparing entertainment programmes, workshops, etc.
• Organising and scheduling meetings and appointments. • Creating spread sheets and presentations. • Fielding telephone calls from clients.
• Responsible for the daily opening and closing of the store. • Working in a very fast paced environment. • End of day cashing up and assuring the books were balanced. • Supervising daily store operation and ensure achievement of all sales targets. • Provide excellent and personalized customer service.
BA (Hons) Events Management. Classification: 1st Modules included: • Event Impacts • Marketing Communications • Policy, Politics and Events • Contemporary Issues in Events • Enterprise and Entrepreneurship • Human Resources • Staging Events Final year project: a ten thousand-word thesis that discusses whether fashion events celebrate or exploit women.
A-levels: Spanish (B), Media Studies (C), Business Studies (C) AS-levels: Psychology