Since starting my career, I have acquired valuable experience in the premium and luxury fashion PR industry. Working within dynamic, fast paced and global brands such as HUGO BOSS and Saint Laurent, I have successfully demonstrated excellent communication skills and my ability to build strong relationships with key media contacts whilst working on Global PR Campaigns. I am committed and driven to constantly challenging myself with experiences and competencies to develop my career, with the eventual goal of leading a Communications team within an exciting global brand.
• Assisting the account executives on day-to-day press office activities and dealing with e-mail enquiries with press and clients. • Product call-ins and send outs via Fashion GPS. • Assisting the Social Media Manager in developing social media content and engaging with Influencers. • Merchandising the showroom and stockroom. • Scanning coverage and filing all cuttings received.
• Provide a high standard of customer service. • Knowledge of retail law and other regulations. • Advising and serving customers, up-selling skills. • Achieving targets and KPI’s.
• Assisting with day to day co-ordination of events and dealing with e-mail enquiries. • Maintaining and updating the website. • Scheduling social media posts on social media platforms & assisting with marketing. • Planning & preparing entertainment programmes, workshops, etc.
• Organising and scheduling meetings and appointments. • Creating spread sheets and presentations. • Fielding telephone calls from clients.
• Responsible for the daily opening and closing of the store. • Working in a very fast paced environment. • End of day cashing up and assuring the books were balanced. • Supervising daily store operation and ensure achievement of all sales targets. • Provide excellent and personalized customer service.
BA (Hons) Events Management. Classification: 1st Modules included: • Event Impacts • Marketing Communications • Policy, Politics and Events • Contemporary Issues in Events • Enterprise and Entrepreneurship • Human Resources • Staging Events Final year project: a ten thousand-word thesis that discusses whether fashion events celebrate or exploit women.
A-levels: Spanish (B), Media Studies (C), Business Studies (C) AS-levels: Psychology