You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Welcomed visitors, answered queries and actively promoted exhibitions. • Assisting with administration of limited editions and publications sales, including Editions filing and inputting of Editions sales information. • Assisting with management of all sold/ reserved editions and collections from the Gallery. • Inputting sales information and fulfilling online and mail order purchases to customers. • Invigilated the gallery and monitor exhibits for necessary repairs or improvement. • Fully informed about White Cube’s history and current programmes at all 4 sights.
• Helped produce the annual exhibition. Resulted in over 450 attending the opening night and 1500 over the entire duration. • Wrote and designed publicity including flyer, poster and catalogue. Created, initiated and co-ordinated a logical publicity and press strategy. • Controlled all social media platforms by posting updates, replying to comments and uploading photos and relevant information. • Handled the website by updating text, events and photos. • Developed the Arts Education programme, including: creating and initiating fresh marketing material, collating research from Ofsted, correspondence and databases. • Co-wrote a successful £10,000 funding application to the Arts Council, led to 8 schools (150 students) purchasing the schools package. • Liaised with funders, artists and lenders.
• Created a 1920’s Parisian networking event for 50 art professionals. • Liaised with catering department, technicians and other departments. • Briefed with gallery invigilators. • Use of various systems including Raiser’s Edge, and invoicing systems. • Organised meetings, booked meeting rooms. • Assisted in the administration of private views and other events.
•Interacted and engaged with the public to enhance their visit, ensuring their safety and security, and also devised and delivered first class customer experience. •Clearly and confidently communicated, with a willingness to research and develop information.
• Led a team of 16 year olds to undertake a social action project in their local community. • Achieved the fundraising target ahead of schedule. • Arranged press coverage of the project. • Encouraged the development of teamwork, leadership, problem solving and social development skills. • Provided feedback and managed administrative duties.
• Assisted the handling of Patrons, VIP relations, membership and fundraising activities. • Assisted with travel arrangements and accommodation, artist enquiries and emergencies, artists’ schedules and directing artists around the city. • Liased between artists, departmental managers, collectors and fundraisers.
• Managed the gallery curatorial display. • Ensured relevant exhibition information is accurate and up to date on the exhibition database. • Sourced and chose potential exhibited artists and their pieces. • Organised and supervised exhibitions and art hangings. • Developed and cultivated relationships with artists and clients. • Increased and broadened audience by initiating monthly newsletter, creating publicity such as posters and flyers, held seasonal children’s art workshops and put on exhibitions of local artists’ work. • Welcomed customers and responded to enquiries over the phone, in person and via email. • General administrative duties included filing, photocopying, sending mail outs, preparing materials for the archive and other clerical duties.
• Hosted and escorted gallery tours. • Helping visitors interpret the artist’s extensive art career. • Oversaw the security of the artworks. • Ensured visitors’ safety.
• Organized, implemented and developed the ongoing family activities and art workshops. • Developed and updated website. • Created publicity such as monthly newsletter, e-posters and flyers. • Wrote workshop, artist and exhibition literatures. • Prepared exhibition labels, panels and interpretative texts for exhibitions.