Where do I start? I’m a socialite that loves spending time with friends going to concerts, parties and the cinema. A super gamer that loves to engross in the other dimension that is commonly known as the video game realm. I am also a mentor for the class of 2019 D&AD Shift creatives, which gives me the chance to guide people who aren’t able to get into advertising via grad schemes and conventional routes.
Projects credited in
- Samsung Backstage ChristmasA set of illustrated numbers to countdown the Samsung Backstage '20 Days of Christmas' By playing on the theme of 'The 12 Days of Christmas', we introduced the Backstage With Bells On campaign, which extended to 20 days. For the campaign, I was tasked with illustrating each day based on a concept developed by a creative team. Each day, people would engage with a post based around the line, and aim to win Samsung based presents for themselves. The lines were 'A shopping spree for free', 'Two Tu
- Samsung Movie LoungeSamsung - Movie Lounge I loved coming up with this campaign. It started as a simple 'sell Samsung Soundbars' and grew into the ultimate night in. Bringing together cinematic sound, latest Blu-ray releases and gourmet popcorn delivered to your door monthly I called it 'Samsung Movie Lounge'. Working with the very talented designer, Lolly Morris, we came up with this visually stunning body of work that has incredible standout in the techy market of TV sales. Happy me, happy clients and best of
FounderThe Sound Of Sickle
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Organised collaborative events with the NHS blood donation team to increase the number of black blood donors. • Led talks at KPMG & Google and managed through media opportunities with Reprezent radio, Channel 5 News and the BBC. • Secured sponsorships from the NHS and Grace Food for events. • Developed company branding, objectives and mission statement.
Account ManagerBrand & Deliver
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Responsible for the strategy and execution of digital, email and media campaigns across LG’s e-learning platform. Campaigns to increase user engagement via direct email marketing and increase user dwell time with tailored competitions. • Increased average dwell time across the LG lounge platform by 50% rising from 6 minutes to 9. • Maintained an average profit across all projects of circa 35% • Orchestrated B2B and B2C various experiential for UK and international clients.
+ Show more
- Client Services
- Project Management