Multi-disciplinary designer with over 11 years expertise in Graphic, Web, Branding, UI and Presentation design. I am regularly outsourced by agencies large and small and have a proven track record of producing highly creative, well thought out and carefully crafted designs. I have produced work for agencies such as Saatchi & Saatchi, Ogilvy and McCann Erickson and some of my previous clients include Honda, Sony, Diageo, Nike & Microsoft. I particularly enjoy any work that involves typography and creating identities for start ups and small businesses, and when i’m not behind a screen I like to travel and work on my photography.. Specialties: Graphics, Web, Branding and Identity, Typography, Illustration, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Powerpoint, Keynote, Presentation decks, Brand Guidelines, Conceptual and Pitch work, Email, Wordpress.
- Press ad, website design , and film for the launch of the CRF250L motorbike. Part of a multi-channel campaign for Honda to launch 7 new motorcycles across Europe simultaneously. This included traditional print advertising, film, digital advertising, website design and email. The CRF250L was aimed at young communters looking for an alternative to the sports bike. The idea was to project an extreme sports image so the design had to be youthful and edgy. I developed a grungy style to reflect the st
- Microsite design to promote the launch of the new Porsche Cayman. The site was designed to be highly responsive and to work across Desktop, Tablet and Mobile. The design for the microsite also included an online game. the purpose of which was to educate users on the proposition ‘The Power of Balance’. Upon completion of the game, users would be entered into a prize draw to win a drive round a track in a Cayman. There we’re also banners created to drive people to the site.
- Website design for Sony. The aim was gather information on existing Sony customers as to which products most interest them. Optimistic bright colours we’re used throughout the site to follow the new Sony brand DNA. The photographic style was important here. Interesting crops of imagery was also used to draw focus to the subject and where possible the product was shown in use, in its natural envirmonment.
- Rise is a weeklong winter wonderland of Skiing and partying. The look and feel was made to be very colourful and illustrative to get across the exciting and eclectic style of the festival. The website was responsive and used a parralax effect as a user scrolls, The different sections of the site also has touch points so a user can find out more about the different events and activities happening at the festival.
- Running Wild is an events agency that runs club nights and festivals across major cities in the UK and holidays destinations in Europe. The events that they create are primarily aimed at students so the branding had to be cool and current. Running Wild seemed like a fitting name being that they are ‘running’ nights and the fact that being a student is the ‘wildest’ part of many people lives. I created an graphic of a tiger using geometric shapes coupled with an 80’s influenced typeface which wa
+ Show more
Web & Graphic DesignerChris J Jones Creative Ltd
London, United KingdomFreelance
• I have been freelance for the last 4 years working both remotely and in house for agencies large and small. I have worked on a wide range of projects which cover: • Graphic Design • Web Design • Branding and Identity • Presentation design • Data visualisation • UI & Visual Design • Some agencies I have produced work for incude AKQA, Saatchi & Saatchi, Wunderman, Hugo & Cat, Lowe Profero, Ogilvy and Analog Folk.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Creative Direction
- Web Page Design