I'm director and co-founder of Moledro Digital, a digital consultancy with unique experience advising clients across the entertainment, FMCG and professional services industries. We create connections for our clients that resonate with their customers and audiences. We do this by telling engaging stories and creating meaningful and shareable digital experiences. As a digital strategist, I have 12+ years’ experience running digital campaigns and communications both client and agency side with a particular expertise in building up engaged online communities and running innovative digital initiatives that get results. Before founding Moledro Digital I was the Head of Digital at Capitol Records UK (part of the worlds leading music company Universal Music Group) and before that was Digital Manager at Sony Music Entertainment. I've planned and executed digital campaigns for some of the world’s biggest entertainment brands and public figures including Sam Smith, 5 Seconds Of Summer, One Direction, Little Mix, Jennifer Lopez, Leona Lewis, Olly Murs, Anastacia, Chris Rea and IL DIVO to name just a few, as well as for leading FMCG brands including Ben Sherman, Lyle & Scott, Farah Clothing and Original Penguin. I also consult for and advise leading global venture capital firms, investment funds, strategic consultancies, R&D firms and startups in the tech, brand and digital space.
- 5 Seconds of Summer - 5SOSLed the global digital marketing strategy and campaign for 5 Seconds of Summer's debut album '5SOS'. The album's first single 'She Looks So Perfect' broke download and streaming records and was No.1 on pre-order alone in 74 countries worldwide simultaneously. The album has since sold in excess of 3 million albums worldwide.
- Little Mix - DNAWorked as part of the digital team at SYCO Music / Sony Music Entertainment in the promotion of the debut album from UK girl band Little Mix. The album reached No.3 on the U.K albums chart and was certified platinum with 450,000+ copies sold and No.4 on the U.S Billboard Top 200 chart with 200,000+ copies sold.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- 5 Seconds of Summer - Tour Fan VideoIn 2013, 5 Seconds of Summer graced the UK with their presence and sent girls into a frenzy by touring the country. At their largest and most prestigious show of the tour at Camden's Koko, their team asked for myself along with the company I freelance for, Brotherhood Media, to get their fans to engage with the band more via outdoor marketing and also a fan montage video for their latest single 'Try Hard' I was the onsite project manager for the marketing around the venue andI was responsible f
- One Direction - Global Boy BrandResponsible for global brand marketing of ‘One Direction’ www.onedirectionmusic.com/gb/home - First British band ever to debut at No.1 in America, driven by social media & content - A €250m brand: 12m global sales in 1 year, 39m+ engaged FB fans, 500m+ video views - BRIT AWARD Best Single: One Direction/’What makes you beautiful’ - 3 VMA AWARDs (2012) including ‘Best video’
Director, Co-FounderMoledro Digital
London, United KingdomFull Time
Moledro Digital is a digital consultancy with unique experience advising clients across the entertainment, FMCG and professional services industries. We create connections for our clients that resonate with their customers and audiences. We do this by telling engaging stories and creating meaningful and shareable digital experiences. We work with our clients to define their business objectives and advise how digital marketing solutions can be used to achieve these objectives. We consult across a range of digital verticals including digital strategy, campaigns and bespoke brand activations, influencer marketing, digital advertising and social media. The concept behind Moledro Digital is simple; to combine the contrasting experience of our founders within the highest echelons of the entertainment and professional services sectors to give our clients the best of both. Namely, the energy and creativity of the UK’s entertainment industry and the high standards of client care, commercial awareness and strategic sense of the UK’s professional services sector.
Head of DigitalUniversal Music UK
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Head Of Digital at Capitol Records UK (Universal Music Group) where I was responsible for planning and overseeing all digital marketing strategies for the label roster. • Reporting directly to Capitol UK president and CEO. • Defining and executing the objectives, strategy and tactics for all digital campaigns. • Updating senior stakeholders and local heads of marketing with performance of digital strategy and campaigns. • Managing internal digital department, external digital agencies, freelancers and suppliers. • Developing global digital strategy with senior international stakeholders (eg label presidents, chairmen and digital directors) across Europe and the US. • Developing and nurturing key partnerships with products owners, agencies and third parties, as well as constantly reviewing the digital agency space to test new technologies and new partners to remain at the leading edge of the digital marketing space
+ Show more
- Marketing Strategy
- Digital Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Communications
- Digital Campaigns
- Digital Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Music Management