You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Gogo Inflight internet security bin?
Do you really want to delete project Microsoft Store banners?
Seasoned scribe with international digital, print, out-of-home and shopper marketing experience who, in spite of an American heritage, is proficient in the Queen’s English. With an eclectic mix of punchy ideas and sharpened strategy, Chris helps clients cultivate brands, launch experiences, drive revenue and surprise audiences.
• Created and implemented in-store experiences for product launches, seasonal events and services • Wrote the global messaging matrix for HTC flagship phones and accessories • Composed Tesco in-store messaging for POS, brochures, shelf talkers, FSDUs and sizzle reels that enhanced the shopper journey • Developed Canon campaign toolkits for retailers to support current messaging and propositions • Adapted new and on-going campaigns to align with retail environments, out-of-home experiences and social media • Educated HTC retail workforce with a variety of instructive online games, in-store collateral and signage
• Established seasonal cadence for Microsoft Store email, mobile and digital environments, and in-store messaging • Leveraged in-store event content to promote social channels and raise awareness of new store openings • Developed interactive competitions across social platforms and digital campaigns • Collaborated on the production and execution of major holiday campaigns, such as back-to-school and Black Friday, with internal Microsoft Store team • Wrote and helped build the digital and mobile purchase path experience of microsoftstore.com
• Developed and implemented strategic messaging for Gogo Inflight Internet print collateral, desktop and mobile email, online and out-of-home advertising • Wrote for flash and static banners on the gogoinflight.com in-flight portal, and created the home page and pricing pages for gogoinflight.com ground site • Wrote and implemented the Gogo home page for mobile devices • Collaborated on the design of Gogo’s airport kiosk and created content for kiosk panels, placards, and duratrans • Developed the Windows Phone 7 pre-launch site and early-adopters forum (Windowsphone7.com/backstage) • Wrote monthly themed series of Windows Phone desktop and mobile emails, along with each email’s corresponding landing pages • Created social media campaign on brickfish.com that gleaned user-generated video and submissions for the next Windows Phone 7 application • Created the Windows Phone 7 YouTube channel experience
• Created vertical-specific content for Dell Inc.’s Consumer, Commercial, K – 12, Higher Education, State & Local Government and Healthcare markets • Developed strategic concepts for Dell Inc.’s global print, radio, online, direct mail, door-opener and email campaigns • Created global messaging for several of Dell Inc.’s top technology products and services including: the Latitude and Vostro family of laptops, PowerEdge and 11G servers, Dell Electronic Medical Record Solution and Dell’s Connected Classroom • Created custom collateral for Dell Inc.’s vertical-specific brochures, white papers, sales documents, landing pages, web pages and web demos • Achieved response rates of up to 36% on several door opener and direct mail pieces • Developed an interactive, internal social media site designed to showcase the work of Enfatico creatives
• Created and managed ad copy for over 50 B2B and B2C paid search campaigns • Developed content for the Apogee Search website that drove multiple, successful leads to the Apogee Search sales team • Developed collateral for the Apogee Search sales team that included whitepapers, brochures, case studies and trade show displays • Initiated and produced an internal Public Relations team that raised awareness of both Apogee Search and the search engine marketing industry • Developed and directed the Apogee Search Scholarship Programme
Portfolio I, II, III, 2002 - 2004 Advertising Media Planning 2003 Integrated Campaigns 2003 Adverting Management 2004