+ Show more
- CALLING ALL YOUNG CREATIVES - Who wants to positively CHANGE THE WORLD?We have launched a free creative competition for young people across the world. You don't need to be from the UK to join in. #WHYVOTE Enter here: https://lnkd.in/eUuHPhXV People across the globe have given their lives for the right to vote, for democracy yet many young people have become disillusioned with the political process and don't bother. Shame, right? We at Creative Conscience and our partners at The Politics Project want to change that. Enter here: https://lnkd.in/eUuHPhXV We have
- WHY VOTE COMPETITIONWe are excited to share that we're launching a new creative competition in partnership with The Politics Project and Democracy Classroom! The competition is open to sixth-formers, colleges, university students and graduates. Enter anytime between 5th October and 15th December 2023. Judges include Alastair Campbell, Amira Ismail, Trevor Robinson OBE, Tyla Grant, Nicky Morgan OBE - Former Secretary State for Education & Chrissy Levett, our founder. Winning entries can win cash prizes and i
- CREATIVE CHANGE MAKERS on Creativity x Mental HealthJoin us at our annual CREATIVE CHANGE MAKERS on Creativity x Mental Health to be inspired & empower your mental well-being through creative ideas + new ways of thinking! The event will take place via Zoom on Monday 13th Feb 2023 at 18:00 GMT This is your opportunity to: - Meet creative experts + speakers - Be empowered by stories + case studies - Learn ideas on how to keep positive + stay focused - Become part of a caring + supportive community - Network in a community that makes a positive d
- Creative Conscience + New Designers Partnership 2020.We are proud and excited to announce our partnership with New Designers. New Designers is an annual graduate design showcase full of disruptive thinking, ambitious ideas and fresh approaches – a perfect partnership for Creative Conscience as we too put young creatives at the heart of everything we do.
- Conscious ConsumptionJoin our next event from the Creative Change Makers series! Topic: Conscious Consumption. At this point, we should all be aware of the terrible impact overconsumption has on our planet. Find out how we can all make a difference by reducing our waste and live a healthier and fuller life for it. Especially as the holiday season is fast approaching, it's time for us all to make a collective effort in minimising our environmental impact. Buy less, buy smart, buy good and join us at the event to fin
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Bin It! (Creative Conscience)Dr. David Halpern, the Chief Executive of the Behavioural Insights Team (The Nudge Unit), their work and his book Inside the Nudge Unit, is the inspiration behind this idea and proposition. The goal is to encourage and increase the use of public bins around the city, through subliminal and subdued psychological messaging and design. I propose this sign be attached to selective posts (lamp poles, traffic lights etc.) throughout the city. The idea, is to rework the standard “You are Here” stree
- Can picture books meet the crisis in children's mental health?Commended for Creative Conscience Award 2019, this hand-drawn animation sequence collides Young Minds mental health charity, and World Book Day promotes the importance of illustrated fiction, and the positive effects it has regarding younger children’s mental health.
- BRIEFS FOR CREATIVE CONSCIENCE AWARDS 2023 ARE NOW OUTIf you’re a student or a recent graduate in any design / creative field & have an idea on how to change something meaningful in the world around you, don’t miss out on the recognition & support you can get by entering your project Creative Conscience Awards are here to empower young people who want to help us build a fairer, healthier, more sustainable + regenerative world Find out more + access the briefs + learn what you can gain from the link below: https://www.creative-conscience.org.uk10
- CREATIVE CHANGE MAKERS 2023: COLLABORATION OPPORTUNITIES IN NOTTINGHAMWe are back with CREATIVE CHANGE MAKERS LIVE in Nottingham, 16-18th June 2023 Join us for empowering & inspiring TEDx style talks, workshops + activities from creative industry experts, educators + change makers, both from local community + beyond WE ARE STILL LOOKING TO FILL SOME WORKSHOP SPACES FOR SAT 17TH + SUN 18TH If you are a local creative with valuable learnings to share in an intimate setting of a workshop, with an audience all about action + impact, please fill in this form: htt2
+ Show more
- Art Direction