+ Show more
- Conscious ConsumptionJoin our next event from the Creative Change Makers series! Topic: Conscious Consumption. At this point, we should all be aware of the terrible impact overconsumption has on our planet. Find out how we can all make a difference by reducing our waste and live a healthier and fuller life for it. Especially as the holiday season is fast approaching, it's time for us all to make a collective effort in minimising our environmental impact. Buy less, buy smart, buy good and join us at the event to fin
- 2021 Creative Conscience Awards SUBMISSIONS EXTENDEDThe Creative Conscience awards welcome projects by students and graduates (up to two years) from any creative discipline. We are now accepting submissions for the 2021 awards until the deadline on 14th May 2021. This has change and been extended from our pdf. briefs due to Covid-19 you have more time. The awards are the perfect opportunity to push your curiosity and create the change you want to see in the world. You can enter the awards solo or in a team (up to four), and you can tackle an iss
- Creative Conscience + New Designers Partnership 2020.We are proud and excited to announce our partnership with New Designers. New Designers is an annual graduate design showcase full of disruptive thinking, ambitious ideas and fresh approaches – a perfect partnership for Creative Conscience as we too put young creatives at the heart of everything we do.
- Can Designers Inspire Conscious Consumption?How do designers develop products and projects that encourage positive behaviour change with consumers? This short film, shot at the Design Museum in London and shown at this years Disruptive Innovation Festival, shows highlights from Creative Conscience's "Conscious Consumption" event, the second part of a series featuring design change makers. Watch real designers with ideas and designs that inspire innovation and behaviour change.
Projects credited in
- Can picture books meet the crisis in children's mental health?Commended for Creative Conscience Award 2019, this hand-drawn animation sequence collides Young Minds mental health charity, and World Book Day promotes the importance of illustrated fiction, and the positive effects it has regarding younger children’s mental health.
- Creative Makers 'Conscious Travel'As our world stopped during COVID-19, so did a lot of the damage to our beautiful earth. So, as we ease back into the travel that was killing our planet, how can we do things differently? As we begin to leave the house, enjoy our friends + family, and pack our bags to travel again we must be conscious of our very own footprints left behind. For the year we were locked away, air pollution dropped, carbon emissions were at an all-time low, and our planet went silent. The cleaner air we’ve been4
- Our Power Panel: Sep 14 Awards 2021 SpeakersWe're excited to invite you to join us in celebrating the hundreds of people + projects submitted to us for our Creative Conscience Awards 2021 - happening next Tuesday from 6:30pm. Joining us will be inspirational speakers, past award winners and other creative change-makers in the industry. Scroll through to meet a few of them! Sir Tim Smit (co-founder of the Eden Project) is an entrepreneur, author, educator, motivational speaker, social campaigner and co-founder of the Eden Project. The E2
+ Show more
- Art Direction