- AZ x Pinterest celebrate QTIBPOC trailblazers in the UKWe were able to work with @pinterestuk on a pride campaign. It’s a series of 4 INCREDIBLE interviews with @nish_rowe_tattoo @babetheory @queeraxtivist & @sharandhaliwal_ They share thoughts on the importance of community, why they love their work and what pride means to them. Follow @azmaguk on Pinterest and IG, the first interview will be released soon � - Creative Director and DOP - Jedidah M. @jedidahm_ Producers - Christania @Christaniadm and Kei @iamkei___ Art Direction - Jedidah M.
- AZ MAGAZINE FUNDRAISERWhen talking about journalism, Black media outlets and platforms centring the QTIBPOC* are often forgotten in the wider conversations about race and gender. AZ Magazine is an online platform created by four Black queer women in a bid to address the need for spaces where LGBTQ+ Black people and people of colour could amplify their voices, share their stories and feel safe in their community. Over the past five years we have built a self-funded, award-nominated online community, social space and
- QmmunityWhen you are born, you are immediately born into a community. Whether that’s racial, religious, cultural or geographical, you are born into a community that will tell you your history and stories…unless you’re LGBTQ. We grow up, and realise we are other, and have to find our community for ourselves. Nobody writes down our history, nobody preserves our folk-tales. We’re told we’ve achieved full legal equality…but why are we still ‘other’? Qmmunity podcast will ask questions of ourselves, explore
+ View all
Projects credited in
- AZ Mag Live: The Official UK Black Pride Pre-PartyThe third AZ Mag Live event took place at Miranda @ Ace Hotel. Live performances from: Tanaka, Atlantis Gandhi, Miyagi, Shae Universe, TINYMAN and Arun; DJ's on the night: Miller Black, Rai the DJ and Sweyn J. AZ Mag Live branding, marketing materials design and event management by Veepa Photography by Karis Beaumont Videography by Javier Canaval Saavedra
- AZ Creative FundThe AZ Creative Fund is a fund created to support Black LGBTQ+ creatives. The 1st round of grants will support 5 Black LGBTQ+ individuals and collectives to produce a project of their choosing. One of the 5 grants will be sponsored by DJ MAG to create a Dance music project. To apply and for more information please visit https://azmagazine.co.uk/azcreativefund/2
+ Show more