A British/ Swedish filmmaker, my next short Daughter, in development for a feature film is currently on the festival circuit and recently won Best UK Film at Bolton Film Festival and was also nominated for Best Cinematography at Underwire Festival (BAFTA recognised).. The film has Gizmo Films (Funny Cow) as Executive Producers and Julia Verdin (Merchant Of Venice- Al Pacino) on board as a Producer. I have directed a number of different promos including work for Puma, Change Incorporated (VICE), Exosuit, Roo Panes, International Justice Mission and Idea Drop. I was selected as the Film Creative for the 2018-2019 Emerging Creatives Programme with the Hospital Club London. My short film Slaved in 2016 won the Unchosen Short Film Competition (patrons- Ken Loach, Nick Broomfield) and screened at Encounters Film Festival in 2018. My other short All’s Well won best film at the Just Film Awards and Audience Choice Award at the Veterans Film Festival in 2015. It screened at the East End Film Festival in June 2016. I was formally trained in Acting at Drama Centre- Central St Martins. After graduating I acted in feature films, high profile music videos, award winning short films and classical theatre productions. I am represented by Curtis Brown. I read English Literature and Fine Art at Newcastle University where my graduate art film was screened at the Northern Film Festival. Prior to University I gained an Associate Producer credit on the feature The Least Among You (2009) starring Oscar winner Louis Gossett Jr. BFI Network and BAFTA Crew for 2019/2020 and a member of the Young Vic Directors Scheme.
- DaughterDaughter is a short film of forgiveness, family and one girl's journey to adulthood. Partially funded via Kickstarter and from Christian’s selection as the Emerging Creative Filmmaker for The Hospital Club in 2018-2019. The film has just started its festival run. The short is a spec for a feature film which is in development stages. Directed & Written by Christian Kinde // Produced by Joel Maguet // In association with Gizmo Films (Funny Cow) https://www.daughtershortfilm.com/
- Ethical Charity Fashion ShootEthical Fashion Project for International Justice Mission released in Dec 2018. Brands included: Stella McCartney, Waitrose & Beaumont Organic. Art Director: James Benn // Producer: Christian Kinde // Photographer: Kasia Rucinska // Stylist: Noemie Schelbert // Set Designer: Kit Falck // Hair and Make Up: Billie Mckenzie.
- The Fighter- PromoJuan Cervantes - crowned Light Cruiser Muay Thai UKMTF British Champion in December 2017. A former UK No1 at Light Heavyweight and a competitor for Team GB. Juan shares his aspirations as a Fighter and his journey from a novice to a champion. SPECIAL THANKS to Northern Kings Gym, The Fitness Rooms, GW Performance & GreenKit. DIRECTOR/PRODUCER/ DOP: Christian Kinde COMPOSERS: Joanne Clara & Daniel Kinde LOCATION AUDIO: Daniel Kinde EDITORS: Christian Kinde & Nina Annan AUDIO MIX/EDIT: Daniel Ki
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Exosuit Performance SportswearWorking with the start-up performance sportswear client on a continuing freelance basis; I built the brands visual identity, from typeface choice and website design, to concepting and producing every shoot, graphic and video that appears on the brand’s product packaging, website and socials.
- Puma Performance CampaignIn-Store, Online and Social Campaign I Art directed and produced the photography and video campaign from pre-production concept curation to post-production edit. The campaign featured three different Puma footwear products and influencers, each requiring their own film, photography and instagram story ‘swipe-up’ catalogue and GIF set. Photography: Richard Maciver Video : Christian Kinde - CINEK
Director/ EditorChange Incorporated
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Directed a series of short, interview- based films that expose the impacts of smoking on partner relationships as well as how couples got through these problems by quitting cigarettes. The films were hosted by sex and relationships expert Annabelle Knight who is a resident expert on ITV’s Loose Women. Alongside directing, I edited the trailer and Film 5 in the series. The films were produced by Trigger https://www.thisistrigger.com/
+ Show more
- Final Cut
- Self Shooter
- Treatment Design
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Premiere Pro