London based editor, writer and interviewer covering news, travel, film, fashion, festivals and music, and anything interesting in between.
- write features for the site across all content sections - music, style, food, events - write content to be featured on media partner sites like Time Out - upload and manage content using WordPress - produce social media content and manage the company's Facebook account - create weekly email newsletter using MailChimp
- write music reviews, often covering entire release campaigns - conduct interviews
- Editor of the digital magazine, which involves sourcing content, commissioning articles, communicating with writers both freelance and on site, liaising with PR and record labels, overseeing design, and representing the company at events. - Content editor of the Guestlist website, responsible for uploading and curating pieces on the site using the CMS, running competitions and giveaways, testing new feature and format ideas, and consulting on user experience and web design. - Write articles for the magazine and website across a range of topics and music genres. - Conduct interviews with artists via email, telephone and on camera. Also responsible for organising film crew for shoots and interviews.
- Analysed press coverage material relating to the Subway brand, and processed this information using Media Proof
- Responsible for establishing relationships and collaborating with bloggers. Revitalised the affiliate program using Linkshare and Microsoft Excel. - Completed and tested email newsletters using Microsoft Expression and Lyris. Ran AB tests and compiled reports on email marketing using Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel.