You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Ballerino - one year of squareglass?
Do you really want to delete project Fashion timeline: Bucket Hats?
Do you really want to delete project Interview: Pete Tong?
Do you really want to delete project 9 reasons why we love Miami?
London based editor, writer and interviewer covering news, travel, film, fashion, festivals and music, and anything interesting in between.
- Editor of the digital magazine, which involves sourcing content, commissioning articles, communicating with writers both freelance and on site, liaising with PR and record labels, overseeing design, and representing the company at events. - Content editor of the Guestlist website, responsible for uploading and curating pieces on the site using the CMS, running competitions and giveaways, testing new feature and format ideas, and consulting on user experience and web design. - Write articles for the magazine and website across a range of topics and music genres. - Conduct interviews with artists via email, telephone and on camera. Also responsible for organising film crew for shoots and interviews.
- write music reviews, often covering entire release campaigns - conduct interviews
- write features for the site across all content sections - music, style, food, events - write content to be featured on media partner sites like Time Out - upload and manage content using WordPress - produce social media content and manage the company's Facebook account - create weekly email newsletter using MailChimp
- Analysed press coverage material relating to the Subway brand, and processed this information using Media Proof
- Responsible for establishing relationships and collaborating with bloggers. Revitalised the affiliate program using Linkshare and Microsoft Excel. - Completed and tested email newsletters using Microsoft Expression and Lyris. Ran AB tests and compiled reports on email marketing using Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel.