You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project #drawmehallam 2016?
Do you really want to delete project Sketches from Copenhagen?
Do you really want to delete project She'll Be Alright : Great Australian Women?
* Designed and illustrated logo designs for an array of bands musicians such as Stacey Smith, Rimini and Vella. * Held Office in London, South East Asia and Melbourne * Illustrated multiple portrait commissions. * Started and ran a Melbourne Drink and Draw, a fortnightly meet up where illustrators played divergent thinking games and other conceptual exercises. I have since been running another meetup in London for the past few months since returning to the UK. Online Portfolio : www.burnoutillustrations.com
* Independently ran multiple RTB display advertising campaigns over an array of DSPs such as DoubleClick, Adwords, Adwords for video and Twitter. * This included both Direct Response and Brand campaigns using a range of formats depending on the campaign goals. * Wrote copy for both Google UK Twitter and the Arsenal Facebook Fanpage. * Liaised with other clients such as Youtube and Financial Times. * Worked with large budgets across many countries in EMEA. * Obtained both advanced Search and Display Google certificates for Google Adwords. * Took part and ran creative brainstorm sessions that included scamps and thumbnails.
• Working in the Accounts payable finance department for an online digital agency that provides service for major international clients such as eBay, Google and Betfair. • Process incoming invoices for media campaigns using SAP accounting software. Invoice information provided is cross-referenced with Insertion Orders beforehand for audit purposes. • Raising any queries such as overbilling, missing agency discount and budget period discrepancies with suppliers whilst maintaining good relations by weekly phone calls and emails. • Exposed to and knowledge of Essence systems through assisting media departments. These include dashboards, media plans and post-campaign reconciliations. • Provide support for media buyers by constructing credit note requests from delivery report data (such as CTRs and impressions) along with purchase order maintenance on the in-house Olive Ad-server tracking system. • Compiling bank reconciliation reports and carrying out payment runs week on week for various currency accounts using Excel, SAP and online banking. • Proactive in engaging various training courses that the company provides such as Excel training and Media Buying.
• Work independently to prepare analytical reports for marketing campaigns including The Guardian and LoveFilm. • Research and construct data using Hyperion software and Amazon websites including Action Codes and Seller Central • Process new titles from content providers and Audible partners from initial telephone contact to online publication • Participate in research, focus and decision-making meetings in marketing and content departments
• Analysed client records and bank statements (completion of accounts) • Entrusted with VAT and tax record preparation for firm clients • Assisted chartered certified accountants in daily administration of busy accounting firm • Prepared correspondence via post and email as well as contacted clients via telephone. Managed filing systems and data on MS Office programs • Book-keeping practices