I have ten years experience in office administration, studio management, client service and multimedia production. Within my career I have gained knowledge from a variety of working environments to become a confident communicator, with the ability to liaise with a wide range of people both verbally and through written correspondence. In my roles as an Administrative Assistant and Office Studio Manager, I liaised with staff on a daily basis coordinating office task and duties. I am efficiently organised and use Macintosh and PC computers to a high level. Working within production I’m use to the challenges of operating in a deadline driven environment and am able to maintain focus when under pressure. I possess a hardworking ethic and always strive to exceed the needs of service.
• Producing monthly newsletters. • Answering phone calls and email queries • Undertaking various administrative tasks. • General knowledge of the intranet database system. • Updating the company's website and social media platforms. • Researching and recording key developments in individual cases. • Producing a range of photos and documents for electronic billboards. • Learning and teaching new software to clients and fellow team mates. • Supporting multiple colleagues with routine IT issues across three sites.
• General administrative filling duties. • Briefing digital development pitches and portfolios. • Filming viral videos, TV adverts and music videos. • Helping out in the office while greeting clients and artists. • Instructing visitors on studio facilities and safety requirements. • Setting up lighting, camera, audio and playback equipment for live studio shoots. • Answering phone and emails queries, booking clients in for studios preps and meetings. • Help arrange equipment transportation and travel arrangements to and from the studio.
• Working towards daily deadlines whilst answering phone and email queries. • Implementing digital designs and sending financial reports to global publications. • Creating digital stock designs and tables for national and international newspapers. • Designing financial information within a production team for a international company. • Help create different templates, providing data security, admin and practical team support. • Updating design templates, and implementing a range of adverts within different publications.
• Organising private tours for clients. • Answering emails and telephone queries. • Informing clients about the galleries art exhibitions. • Working on the information desk, issuing tickets and staff passes. • Providing administrative and practical support for directors and curators. • Help organise art projects, music performances and educational events for a wide range of clients and visitors.
• Delivering projects within budget and on time. • Overseeing information and content for online media. • Managing a creative team to establish an online brand. • Working towards strict deadlines to create online content. • Liaising with different departments to achieve online developments. • Answer email and phone queries and issuing written correspondence to potential clients.
• Filming TV adverts and short films. • Responsible for scouting securing film locations. • Instructing and training staff on studio procedures. • Conducting videoconference meetings with clients. • Maintaining and updating monthly reports through excel. • Compiling studio schedules for senior management meetings. • Traveling abroad to organise company meetings at network events. • Responsible for buying and maintenance of new equipment for studio. • Monitoring studio budget, creating purchase orders and raising invoices. • Arranged transportation of film equipment to local and international locations. • Scheduling meetings, managing and booking studio time for various directors. • Managing group inbox and diaries through outlook, taking minutes at team meetings.
• Advising customers about Mac software. • Hosting software workshops for the public. • Fixing devices and installing new software. • Liaising with technician’s and customers face to face and on the telephone. • Logging all technical maintenance for small business requests.