Hello, I'm Cindy and I’m a fresh graduate and independent illustrator/animator currently based in the UK. Graduated with a degree in Graphic Design — specialising in storytelling through 2D visual and moving images, strongly influenced by films. Additionally, with a background in Branding and Product Photography. Also run an Instagram page as a beauty content creator which is mainly focused on editorial visuals and art direction (@dewfordays). Contact me at email@example.com
- A Fashion NarrativeCircling around the concept of how the fashion industry contributes to the giant waste and pollution on the planet. And therefore, as a solution, encouraging young designers to take part in the work creating a better future. The current system is broken and circular economy principles offers a solution: reduce, reuse, rewear, recycle, and relove our clothing. Audio: Lily Cole
- Indonesia: Paradise of Tropical FruitsIndonesia: Paradise of Tropical Fruits is a video promoting Indonesia's tourism. Indonesia is the land of nature's goodness where numerous types of fruits are grown and produced, with some that are exclusive to the country. Tropical fruits is considered as one of Indonesia's natural wonders. In this animation, these colourful and exotic fruits are turned into characters to narrate the story. Bringing viewers on a journey into their fascinating and playful world across the country.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Northumbria University, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignBA (Hons) Graphic Design is a globally recognised course that sharpens creativity, develops our student’s problem solving abilities, enhances their graphic language, presentation and production skills. We provide a friendly and challenging studio environment, specifically designed to replicate the industry workplace, using critique and feedback techniques employed industry-wide. https://www.behance.net/northumbria_graphics https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-at-northumbria/courses/graphic-desi30
- Gateshead Jazz Festival 2020Group project. We were briefed to create posters for the Jazz Festival at The Sage, Gateshead, that reflected the North East and Jazz. We took a traditional jazz typeface and places it alongside vibrant colours to put across that Jazz isn’t always black and white. We placed these alongside an illustration of a Jazz take on the Tyne Bridge.
Freelance Product PhotographerFreelance
Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomFreelance
I worked with a number of beauty brands to create promotional content to be used on their campaign. Brands I have worked with including Dior, Westman Atelier, Farmacy Beauty, Glossier, Fourth Ray Beauty, and more.
Over the past couple of years I have been working as a freelance graphic designer, mainly on branding and print-related projects. Also a selection of motion graphic and animation projects.
+ Show more
- Motion Graphics
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Northumbria University
- Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
I took the 3+1 program for my final year at Northumbria University, UK majoring in Image Making (Illustration).
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Binus University
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Full time student in Graphic Design. Relevant classes taken including Illustration, Photography, Animation, and Design Studies.
Fine WorksAsia Student Package DesignFine Works of ASPaC 2018 Indonesia for my work titled 'Day to Day' with the theme of innovation.