You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Claire is an excellent planner and researcher with a passion for content and the creative industries. She has experience of driving online customer engagement through platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well as creating creative and captivating content. She is a lover of the visual arts and is an avid user of social media, who is eager to develop and learn more in an inspiring workplace. Originally from the UK and France.
• Developing and managing the full content of Larry’s List website. • Assisted in determining the content and design of weekly newsletters. • Pitching and writing feature stories concerning art collectors and other art market developments. • Editing and copy editing interviews, articles and Larry’s List study reports. • Liaising and maintaining contact with international established art collectors. • Overviewing the website’s entire editorial calendar from interviews to features. • Assisted in the marketing of Larry’s List through art fairs and other company partnerships. • Overviewing all social media platforms, developing Larry’s List’s brand and community.
• Proofreading articles and interviews • Writing lifestyle features related to art and fashion • Writing and editing all interviews with leading female art world figures • Assisting in researching and pitching stories for future features • Developing awareness of general trends in fashion and the art social scene • Participated in the start up’s brand development while defining its social media strategy
• Contributing freelance articles about Hong Kong’s art scene • Interviewing artists and art professionals • Reporting about art fairs and auctions in Hong Kong
• In charge of developing Art Radar’s "City Meet Up" events around Hong Kong. ? • Deciding themes of events/tours according to current exhibitions occurring in galleries or museums in Hong Kong. • In charge of the marketing and promotion of the event. • Liaising with galleries and museums in Hong Kong.
• Discussing current exhibitions with visitors and providing knowledge about artists and artworks on display • Assisting the Sales & Development Manager and Head of Contemporary with research for upcoming projects • Assisting the Gallery Manager with art handling, installation of exhibitions, packing/unpacking works. • Researching artworks and provenance through ArtNet • Designed client booklets about an art work and its artist
Research and analysis of aesthetic markets and art organisations; strengthening knowledge of the art market and art history.
Developing skills in time management, verbal communication, event management and art marketing.