You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Experienced in Film, TV and Music Industries with a strong interest in celebrity & pop culture. Creative, organised and analytical, loves understanding audiences, trends and creating exciting experiences. Qualified in product design and design research, enjoys uncovering and working on new opportunities and creative innovative ideas. Worked closely with Marketing and PR teams to develop shows and artists and keen to pursue an exciting career working in the entertainment, media and creative industries with Talent, Brands, Marketing, Production and/or live events.
(Encore, Rushes, Company 3, Editpool, Deluxe Technicolor Digital Cinema, Deluxe MediaCloud) - Assisting with creative services marketing for postproduction and PR as well as internal & corporate comms. - Project managing the re-design of the company’s Twickenham hospitality box. - Supporting the team with general admin (POs, meetings, refreshments, merchandise orders, subscriptions.) - Commissioning print & design posters and window graphics. - Maintaining awards list and assisting with awards entries, ticketing and table plans etc. - Updating CMS websites and social channels for various Deluxe postproduction and media services brands. - Drafting company wide newsletters and compiling bi-weekly credit lists from creative studios. - Assisting with organisation of the UK Deluxe Christmas Party. - Compiling and maintaining press editorial calendar, intranet and editorial calendars & marketing reports. - Designing and drafting copy for international global mailers. - Gathering weekly UK press coverage, submitting to the Global team in New York and maintaining databases. - Managing all aspects of client hospitality, allocations and tickets . -Managing monthly company wide Google Hangouts sessions with the CEO. - Supporting the organisation of quarterly Town Hall meetings in three UK locations and coordinating the content and editing of show sizzle reels.
(Black Lake, Stonemilker VR, Mouthmantra VR, NotGet VR) - An immersive virtual reality exhibition from Icelandic icon Björk. Björk constantly and consistently challenges the status quo, pushing the boundaries of what is possible in music, art and technology. The exhibition at Somerset House invited visitors to engage with her work through the latest in virtual reality (VR) technology. - Assisting weekend visitors with the VR Equipment and to ensure the best audiovisual experience for the world’s largest VR roadshow currently on the planet. - Personally selected by Björk’s digital technician to assist him with private viewings of the exhibition for the artist’s friends/family.
- Providing admin support to the London Marketing team. - Assisting with the post-event online ‘Buyers Review’ publication. - Coordinating and gathering the media assets/information to update the online catalogue.
- Working evenings and weekends during the festival. - Introducing Films, Directors, Producers, Screenwriters and Editors to audiences before screenings. - Holding Q&A’s with Directors, Producers, Screenwriters and Editors after screenings. - Assisting with running duties, ticketing, information, hospitality and guest-list. - Assisting with Film related Virtual Reality demonstrations, workshops and events.
(WGSN Trends & Fashion Catwalk, Jo Malone Q&A, Autumn Fair, Glee) - Providing support for festival content team in the London office reporting to the Content Editor and Logistics Executive. - Preparing and editing all Website updates for Festival programme. - Liaising with all guest speakers about arrangements and requirements. - Creating and scheduling social media posts about content leading up to the event. - Writing questions for Q&A sessions with celebrity guest speakers such as Jo Malone.
(WGSN Trends & Fashion Catwalk, Jo Malone Q&A, Autumn Fair, Glee) - In charge of set-up and smooth running on site at festival locations following the show agenda. - First point of contact for seminar and keynote speakers. - Responsible for making sure all guest presentation/digital media is uploaded and correct in preparation for seminars on the day. - Working with the theatre technician to ensure music/visuals/staging are ready & correct for each timeslot. - In charge of seminar/theatre area, arranging seating and any required refreshments and props. - Handling any issues/requirements the guest speakers may have. - Managing the timing of guest speaker slots so as not to overrun. - Introducing the speakers to the stage. - Updating social media channels during seminars.
- Assistant Script Editor across all awards shows throughout the entire festival. - Closely working alongside and supporting the festival Director. - Attending read-through’s and rehearsals with the presenter. - Liaising with video editors, category managers and French production teams. - Working in a high pressure environment to extremely tight deadlines, ensuring the correct details and accurate information of winners, presenters and celebrity hosts is updated in the script as it happens. - Collaborating with video editors to create the correct clips for the shows. - Providing accurate information and spelling for the French production team making the award show slates.
(Worked on shows including: X Factor, Got Talent, Keep It In The Family, La Banda, Beat The Brain) - Supporting the International Head, PA/Coordinator and Directors of International Production XF & GT. - Assisted International A&R Manager with day-to-day administrative tasks. - Organised meetings & conference calls, calendars, staff travel, itineraries, couriers. - Dealt with raising PO’s, tracking expenses for overseas projects. - Attended recordings of live shows evenings and weekends. - Researched artists, judges, guests, winners as required for archive, creating a ‘bible’ document. - Tracking of social media and audience reactions around shows as well as sponsors. - Liaising with Fremantle regularly to update library of clips and episodes. - Assisted in the organisation of promo shoots for judges (prop sourcing, tech arrangements, location etc.) - Checked episodes for consistency with branding, logos etc. - Kept contact lists and brand hit-lists up-to-date. - Created weekly trends, culture, brands newsletter circulated throughout the company - Tracked advertising during show episodes. - Generated ideas for sponsorship pitches and contributing to digital brainstorms with ITV.
(Temporary Position) (Content Partners include: Sony Pictures, BBC Worldwide, Disney, Lionsgate, Studio Canal, EOne, Universal Music, Sony Music, Warner Music,) - Acting as core support to the Retail Planning team, delivering competitive new release & promo offers. - Planning and co-ordinating the new release and range offer for DVD, Blu-ray and CDs. - Managing collation of retail performance data reporting tools, supporting strategic initiatives. - Collaborating with content partners to develop sales enhancing promotions & merchandising campaigns. - Monitoring and communicating market trends and seasonal opportunities. - Effectively managing stock to defined targets. - Working with Marketing colleagues to manage and deliver effective POS and scheduling. - Working with Operations to ensure retail availability is maximised and returns minimised.
(Working across Warner UK and International labels, (Parlophone, Atlantic Records, Rhino, Warner Bros.) (Artist Projects: Lily Allen, Damon Albarn, New Order, Josh Groban, Boyzone, Icona Pop, Birdy) - Researched artist’s brands and their audiences, helping to develop, position and promote exciting talent. - Supported qualitative projects, taking notes & consolidating necessary consumer outputs from research. - Managed London groups - booking rooms, liaising with security, incentives, meeting respondents. - Created and printed stimulus packs to encourage discussion and inspire groups. - Created Music Research summary slides, persona slides and any extras needed for final debriefs. - Main point of contact for the design and set-up of new online community. - Sourced and managed exclusive prizes internally for online research community members. - Co-ordinated track/stimulus submissions for monthly New Music Research waves for UK labels. - Managed the editing of tracks, created bio’s and sourced images for each New Music Research wave. - Sourcing and circulating content/inspiration, and managing the weekly trends newsletter. - Prepared and ran bi-monthly music sessions profiling new tracks and artists. - Managed purchase orders and booked team travel, assisted with day-to-day administrative tasks. - Contributed ideas to the analysis, planning stages and creative workshop sessions for projects. -Sourced interesting and relevant speakers for monthly inspirational talks/workshops.
(Clients included: LateRooms, GlaxoSmithKline, BSH Ireland, Greene King, Met Police, Dell) - Ensured the right communication messages reached the right people, at the right time, in the right way. - Facilitated the work of Managers, supporting the organisation, completion and analysis of fieldwork. - Contributed extensively to the tracking, cultural analysis & pre/post campaign analysis of client projects. - Liaised with suppliers, creative agencies, planners and Business Science on a day-to-day basis. - Divided time and multi-tasked comfortably between Qualitative and Quantitative research projects. - Contributed to the monthly trends newsletter & updated the RWI blog on wider issues in communications - Represented the department at conferences and seminars and provided feedback to the team. - Mentored new interns and students on work experience, allocating work and delivering guidance. - Participated in monthly Graduate Planning Training generating innovative campaign ideas. - Supported the team in generating great insight for new business pitches and assisted with workshops. - Re-designed presentation templates to improve flow and clarity of research findings.
- Worked with Audience Research Project Manager to facilitate detailed competitor analysis & solutions. - Collaborated with programme editors to deliver solid marketing solutions in line with BBC brand strategy. - Compiled reports and presented findings on programmes, audience feedback & promotional campaigns. - Produced dashboards to summarise research findings and progress of commissioning and productions. - Wrote marketing briefs for trails and assessed programme performance across TV, radio and online. - Attended negotiations and collaborated with promotional teams producing trails for documentaries. - Completed BBC Leadership Courses and joined 2 Focus Groups planning future directions for BBC. - Gained understanding of media planning, promotions and direct audience engagement.
Speech Technology Research Project as part of MSc. - Invited to a design consultancies interacting with and observing people with various speech difficulties and older users of technology to inspire creativity and unique design solutions. - Worked with researchers and designers to establish actionable improvements and recommend directions for future research & innovation.
- Gained a solid understanding of the complex relationships between people, technology and design. - Accumulated detailed knowledge of how to apply and integrate “experience” into product design. -Developed particular strengths in Strategic Design Thinking and Designing Innovative Research. - Trends research, cultural research and creative inspiration sourcing.
Summer Exchange Student, studied short course in Social Psychology as part of the BDes degree programme.
- Developed particular interests in Creative and Conceptual Thinking and Product/Experience Design - Historical & Critical studies
NC 3-Dimensional Design Portfolio, in preparation for entry into Glasgow Art School
Highers (ABBBBB), Mathematics, English, French, Physics, Chemistry and Biology Standard (11111111), English, Maths, French, Physics, Chemistry, History, Art, Accounting & Finance.