Hi, I'm Clare. I'm a passionate, hard-working Senior Graphic Designer Creative with 13+ years' experience. I have an integrated approach to work and love to take projects from start to finish. My strengths are in creative ideas generation, art direction, layout, illustration, branding, packaging design, print production and project management. I currently work at innocent and have done so since 2010. I'm innocent's senior designer and work on everything from packaging to ATL creative. I work in the group marketing team which means I get to work on creative for all our international markets and work closely with our local teams. I am a brand ambassador helping to keep things looking and sounding innocent across everything we do. I have also been freelancing for 13 years. I love working with new clients on new challenges in different mediums. I'm always looking for exciting new projects to get my teeth into. Keeping in the know with what is happening in the design world is really important to me, that is why I also work with D&AD and have been one of the industry experts for their student portfolio sessions in 2016 & 2017. I was extremely privileged to be asked to be a judge for the 2017 packaging D&AD yellow pencil awards, a definite career highlight. Before innocent, I was a designer at Virgin Media and worked on a variety of projects including creating graphics for V Festival 3 years in a row. Prior to my Virgin days I worked agency side in a publishing house called Redhouse Lane Communications, predominantly working on magazine layouts, which is still a passion of mine.
- Ncn'eanI have done a number of design projects for Ncn'ean including business cards, stationery, leaflets, order forms, signage and information book. The largest project I have done is designing their bottles for their pre-whisky botanical spirit. I designed a large number of initial designs on multiple structures to get to the perfect final design. I have managed all the print production and commissioned high-end mock-ups to sell the designs to key stakeholders. Brand identity done by Fresh Britain.
- Petit ChefI recently created the brand identity for a new kids’ food range called Petit Chef. I worked closely with the client to shape their brand and give them a unique, premium and fun style that can grow across a range of products that appeal to kids and parents alike. I designed all their collateral including the brand identity, packaging, photo shoots and website. I handled all print production, project management, creative concept and art direction for photo shoots and styled the location shoot. I
- innocent dairy free ATLAfter launching the new innocent dairy-free range to the market, the next big challenge was to tell people about it. I developed the integrated ATL campaign including the TV commercial. Coming up with campaign concepts and executing them from start to finish is very satisfying for me. Photographer credit: Chelsea Bloxsome Animation credit: Jamie Wood Copy credit: Anna Clare
- innocent TV advertsI love working on TV commercials. Coming up with concepts, story boarding and selling the ideas really feeds my creative brain. I really enjoy working in a creative partnership, intensely brainstorming together and creating scripts. Almond ad credits: Production credit: MCA, Director: Daniel Cohen, Creative partner: Anna Clare Smoothie ad credits: Production and film credit: I-réel, Creative partner: Hayley Redman Juice ad credits: Production and film credit: I-réel, Creative partners: Hayley R
- innocent super juiceAnother new product development I did for innocent was their new range of super juice. Working through multiple concepts and designs to get to our chosen route, I designed all the packaging and did all artwork and print production. I also came up with all shoot concepts and art directed the fruit photography. Photographer credit: Simon Page Ritchie
+ View all
London, United KingdomFull Time
I currently work at innocent and have done so since 2010. I'm innocent's senior designer and work on everything from packaging to ATL creative. I work in the group marketing team which means I get to work on creative for all our international markets and work closely with our local teams. I am a brand ambassador helping to keep things looking and sounding innocent across everything we do.
+ Show more
- Packaging Design
- Print Production
- Ideas Development
- Creative Direction
- Graphic Design
- TV Campaigns
- ATL Advertising