You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Highly motivated and multilingual customer service and administrative expert with proven team leader skills. Comfortable in interacting with several stakeholders.
• Implementation & Planning of the digital marketing & communication strategies for the European Writers’ Tour 2017 • Cooperating with diverse cultural institutes and project partners (e.g. Royal Society of Literature, British Library) • Social Media Management & Website support: uploading content
• Responsible for customer service • Ensuring a friendly and clean environment • Cash handling
• Management of the ordering process incl. deadline monitoring and reporting to customer service & warehouse • Liaising with suppliers, warehouse and customer service • Supporting the customer service & content team
• Production & Marketing Assistance for the ‘European Literature Festival 2016’: Liaising with project partners and coordinators • Website support: uploading content on EUNIC London & Festival website • Digital marketing & Social Media management (Facebook, Twitter, Storify) • Administrative support to the Executive Secretary and festival producer
• Management, organisation & supervision of the certification and re-certification as Project Management Associate (incl. invoicing) • Database management • Liaising with assessors and clients
• Management & supervision of the visitor service, front of house and security team • Responsibility to ensure the smooth run of the daily business and visitor services, incl. complaint management • Dealing with inquiries and group reservations • Cooperation with Site Manager and various stake holders (media, events team) • Supporting the Events and Marketing departments • Performing general administration duties
• Focus: concepts of diplomacy (notably cultural diplomacy), cultural policy, international cultural relations, culture and identity, arts management (fundraising & marketing strategies) • Master thesis: ‘Culinary Encounters: A Theoretical Study of Gastrodiplomacy and Culinary Diplomacy’
• General study of history (incl. Austrian history, Eastern European history, political and social history, Global history) • One year Erasmus with focus on Spanish history