I am a dedicated, organized and enthusiastic individual with experience in the arts, administration and customer service . I have great interpersonal skills, am an excellent team worker and am keen and very willing to learn and develop new skills. I am reliable and dependable and often seek new responsibilities within a wide range of employment areas. I have an proactive approach to work and a sunny disposition that would brighten up any work environment. I am determined and decisive, am an honest and friendly and I am outgoing and tactful am always up for new challenges. I am very much known for maintaining a helpful and enthusiastic disposition, even when under pressure and can be flexible and adaptable given any situation. I am an proficient user of Microsoft programmes and Adobe creative suites and currently seeking roles to extend my administrative/ creative experiences.
Front of house and reception duties such as data entry, customer service, answering/directing enquiries and general admin. Also greeting clients and maintaining all levels of service and standards. Additional duties: ? Assisting colleagues and management in the general running of the premises. ? Coordinating promotional events/social media ? Stock-take ? Cash handling ? Presenting
Welcoming and giving information to public Checking works and exhibition space, keeping it clean and information updated Overseeing visitor groups Updating online platforms and social media Shop Assistance Cash handling Assisting on the operations and installations of major events
Front of house and reception duties, data entry, customer service, answering/directing enquiries and general admin. Also greeting clients and maintaining all levels of service and standards. Updating social media and online resources and conducting auction result research.
Tate Britain tour guide during the Thames Festivals representing the [email protected] • Ensuring tour members are booked in and are in attendance • Providing detailed information on the tour subject as well as local sites and travel information. • Providing support for tour members as necessary
This role involved conducting B2C street sales while recording own performance and order information. While undertaking this role I was also actively advertising current special promotions and discussing forthcoming product developments with customers. My other duties also involved assisting colleagues and management in general running of the attraction as well as ushering duties such as front of house, ticket collection and entrance management.
• Greeting visitors to the gallery, and proffering of information/catalogues or assistance as required. • Invigilation of the art gallery during public opening hours and occasional evening bookings • Handling enquiries by telephone and in person at the gallery desk. • Recording daily visitor figures. • Handling and packing/unpacking valuable works of art. • Installation of exhibitions and occasional hanging of art works elsewhere in the gallery. • Gaining a comprehensive knowledge of each exhibition by reading the catalogue and related information to be able to answer queries from visitors.
• Welcoming the public to the gallery and answering any general queries. • Patrolling the galleries to ensure that visitors abide by the Gallery’s regulations and ensuring the premises remain clean and tidy throughout the day. • Assisting gallery assistants with clearing visitors from the premises at public closing time. • Occasionally assisting with set up for various Gallery events. • Promoting and applying the Gallery’s policies on health and safety, security, child protection, equality & diversity, etc.
• Reviewing information obtained from interviews for accuracy and completeness • Asking questions of respondents about their suitability for the position. • Updating the records and files of completed applications. • Maintaining records of work completed. • Performing simple clerical work including copying and collating • Reviewing completed applications and helping in forming the final decision of the successfulness of candidates
Appointed administrative assistant to colleague and management with general office coordination. Core duties included archiving the programme extensive library collection and images onto a visual online databases and managing client’s enquiries. Further responsibilities included management of incoming and outgoing correspondence, including post and emails and supporting staff in assigned project bases artwork. Additional duties: ? Inventorying office equipment and supplies ? Implemented a new filing system ? cataloguing the entire programme’s library collection onto an online database
• Ensuring tour members are booked in and are in attendance • Providing detailed information on the university and it’s courses as well as local leisure sites and travel information. • Promoting the university and their facilities • Providing support for tour members as necessary • Reporting of updates and issues to head manager
• Writing and dispatching routine letters /sorting and opening post • Answering general queries by telephone • Photocopying documents • Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files /ordering stationery • Assisting Administrative Officer as necessary
• Writing and dispatching routine letters /sorting and opening post • Answering general queries by telephone • Photocopying documents • Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files /ordering stationery • Assisting Administration officer as necessary
BA (Hons) Art and Visual Culture, 2:1 A studio and work placement based Contemporary arts degree which required a high level of critical engagement with current contemporary Art. The industrial transferable skills gained from this degree were marketing and research, creative writing and administration. While undertaking this degree I continuously took advantage of opportunities to exhibit work and participation in student-led publications and other initiatives such as residencies and work experiences which form part of a wide programme of professional development.
Foundation Diploma: Diploma in Art and Design (UAL Lv 4) in addition gaining an ABC Award Lv 3 in Life drawing, Design Visualisation, Narrative Structure and Communication Drawing.
A-level Sociology, Art and design and Biology grade C
13 GCSES, grade A-B, including Maths, English and Science and additional Fine Art