Coco Mell is a fashion stylist & creative who's recognised as a tastemaker within her field. With her extensive experience across commercial, editorial and music in stills, AV & moving imagery where her work can be seen featured across multiple internationally recognised platforms - such as i_D, Wonderland, Highsnobiety, Hypebae, Vogue UK, Apple Music, etc. And as a result this has allowed Coco to become a true all round millennial innovator with fundamental comprehension & unprecedented execution skills across crew production, model casting, location scouting & artistic/creative direction. C O N T A C T Instagram: @coco_mell All enquires please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Converse Summer 2020 CampaignEarlier this year I was commissioned to style & co-cast the latest Summer 2020 Converse campaign, working alongside an amazing crew and cast alike, with the talent consisting of graphic/visual designers, a spoken word poet, musician & tattoo artist. Here is the AV + still assets from the project, launching the latest colour-way of the unisex Run Hike, Chuck Taylor 70's & the CPX70 silhouettes.
- Converse London x Coco MellConverse London approached me to collaborate with them whilst giving me an amazing opportunity to have full creative reign to showcase my 360 visionary ability which saw me producing, casting, location scouting, styling & creative/artistic direction the entirety of the shoot for Converse's latest sneaker release of 'Pro Leathers.' I chose to style the more so primary colours (red, green, yellow with the addition of blue) out of the pack for the simple fact that I love colour & any chance to sho
- Nike Air Max 90 'Re-craft'This campaign was all about celebrating young women on the rise for our city of London collectively across music, dance, fashion, art & sports. They're seen as the new royalty of this innovative wave of these fearless females we're being exposed to - so with that important message in tow they shared how they'd be re-crafting a new legacy with the AM90's on feet.
- Converse x Office ShoesHaving had such a grave insight & understanding previously of the Converse brand, they thought I'd be the best fit to execute Office's very own #TwistWhatYouKnow movement. This time I was able to collaboratively style 3 amazing females from the UK Gen Z pool of knowledge & wealth in the respective fields of blogger, influencing, beauty & fashion. And I basically had to help them amplify & elevate their 'everyday' look, to something that they'd dare themselves to wear.
- Nike Air Max 270 React ‘Dragonfly’This was a super cool concept to be onboard with which saw me style two talents for the latest Nike Air Max release at the time time, for Size?'s social channel & London flagship store - featuring 'Doubtful G' the CGI generated dragonfly who took form based off of the sneakers narrative.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- thy.self x NIKE #AIRMAXDAYthy.self is collaborating with Nike to celebrate Nike Air Max day alongside our favourite Sneakerhead, TiTi with our very first collaborative podcast! We'll be discussing the history of the Air Max, everything we love about the Air Max, what is a sneakerhead and wellness, with women in our community who are changing the game and everything in between! Plus we’ll be talking about the competition you might have seen across social media6
- Reebok - Reserve'Reebok has announced the launch of its latest Reserve collection reimagining some of its most iconic silhouettes with premium materials, unique designs and detail updates. For its first drop, the sportswear brand reintroduces two colorways of the AZ II, first debuted in 1983 and is available to purchase now from the brand’s website. Additional silhouettes such as the Club C Nylon dropping on July 1 and Victory G in October will be released monthly throughout the season, stay tuned' Creative: @
+ Show more
Freelance Fashion StylistCoco Mell
London, United KingdomFull Time
- Versatile individual who works to an extremely high standard on tier 1 global campaigns to social content. - Creative concept development. - Convert clients ideas into highly engaging/relatable content. - Works collaboratively & builds great rapport w/ crew + cast. - Production of commercial/editorial content. - Ensure sample stock is not mishandled. - Art direction treatments for social shoots, IGTV, etc. - Work on both still life and model shoots. - Create the mood for hair and make-up based off of fashion. - Create mood boards. - Source and cast models. (inc. street casting)
Jr Sportswear StylistASOS
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Creating and delivering the strongest visual aesthetic across all areas of responsibility to ensure the imagery produced is of the highest standard and delivered in line with the ASOS brand identity, with the 20-something customer at the forefront.
- Brand Styling
- Editorial Styling
- Casting Models
- Art and Creative Direction
- Location Scouting
- Editorial Production
- Lookbook Production
- Magazine Editorial
- Personal Styling