Cole is a fashion observer with a wide range of interests spanning film, LGBT rights, contemporary art, and photography. Often combining his love for photography, he delivers news in visual and dynamic way. Originally from Calgary, Cole is residing in London looking to create a future in fashion communication.
• Producing digital content sourced from staff writers, freelancers, and magazine archive • Drafting SEO optimized headlines, and meta descriptions • Adding good back links to copy • Uploading appropriate imagery and video embeds to written stories • Transcribing interviews
• Researched planned, and wrote for social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, • Collaborated with e-commerce team to coordinate merchandise promos, arrivals, leaks, • Worked in the organization and production of live broadcasting • Communication with press on feedback and coverage • Archiving print and digital media
• Transforming magazine market pages into web content for FLARE • Researching elements for key market pages in regards, to fashion, beauty, and culture • Liaising with PR brands to confirm pricing, hi-res, shipping, and branding • Writing and building exciting daily/weekly content for website and app “It Girl/OOTD” • Maintaining the weekly post of “Get that Look” through an exciting & engaging gallery • Sourcing contacts, images, and trends
• Building customer relationships and connections to drive traffic • Acting in a manner to support, elevate, and promote the brand • Knowing what’s on fashion horizon and what’s happening with competitors • Able to pinpoint what appeals to each customer • Managing appointments and events for cliental • Border-Free returns • Pulled in-store merchandise for stylists and photoshoots
• Managing the men’s and women’s fashion closet (sample trafficking and requests) • Fact checking and researching (trends, styles, brands, pricing) • Assisting on photo shoots (styling, steaming, unpacking, crediting) • Updating and maintaining press contact list • HTMO coding for www.fashionmagazine.com • Responsible for invoicing incoming and outgoing samples internationally and locally • Representing magazine at industry events
• Assisted customers in both men’s and women’s departments • Able to work a variety of positions, stock, sales, or cash • Participated in seasonal “Roll Outs” (tagging, re-stocking, unpacking) • Exceeded daily goals continuously, aware of store goal • Winner of contest “Need More Receipt Paper” and “Customer Conversion”