You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project London Student Experience?
I am currently a graduant at the University of Exeter, studying French and German with Spanish and will graduate with First Class (Hons) with Distinction in Spoken French. Having been a regular contributor to the student newspaper on a variety of themes, I aim to work in journalism, media and/or travel after graduation - especially reviews, criticism and opinion columnism - as well as continuing to expand my professional circle. I am a personable, driven and ambitious candidate and as a linguist, possess excellent analytic, communicative and interpersonal skills. I also have a large penchant for Jaffa Cakes. Examples of my writing can be found at: theconnorsseur.wordpress.com
- Jointly responsible for a number of daily social media-related tasks for numerous clients - Required use of a number of social networks, social network management tools such as Hootsuite, as well as other digital programmes such as Freshdesk and Basecamp to successfully manage clients' social media
- Responsible for editorial-based tasks at Lonely Planet Traveller magazine - Tasks included research, proofing, designing and contributing to group discussions for content for upcoming editions - Liaised with magazines' clients via telephone and email for content - Required creativity, attention to detail and organisation, along with use of Mac technology
- Appointed as an English language assistant by the British Council to assist the teaching of English in two schools in the Orléans region - Required to prepare and deliver English lessons to students of various ages and abilities between 11 and 20 - Required tactful communication, constant enthusiasm and creativity to engage students
- Responsible for editorial-based tasks for Rough Guides travel guides - Tasks included research, proofing and fact-checking for revised and upcoming publications - Required attention to detail and clear organisation, along with use of Mac technology
- Responsible for editorial-based tasks for local publications for Surrey and SW London - Tasks included research, proofing and creating content for upcoming editions - Liaised with magazines' clients via telephone and email for interviews and content - Required creativity, attention to detail and organisation, along with use of Mac technology
BA Modern Languages: French and German with proficiency in Spanish