You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Having spent 7 years working in coordinating and administrative roles within the Danish film festival and film industry, I have gained extensive experience in logistics and coordination, film production, marketing and communication. I work successfully on a range of different tasks across a variety of fields with a proven ability to manage a varied workload and function as gatekeeper for resource - dealing with staff and external partners at all levels to ensure efficient use of resource and clear communication across all channels. I am accustomed to fast paced and challenging working environments. I have a history of showing initiative, taking on more responsibilities and quickly learning new skills. Furthermore, my diverse administrative and coordinating experience has proven itself to be easily transferrable into varying fields which in combination with my ability to learn quickly, makes me a flexible employee that can be of value in more than one area.
- Events: Book venue, catering, AV equipment, transport and coordinate the execution of gala premieres, master classes, workshops and conferences, coordinate with the press for interviews - Web: Update websites (WordPress & Drupal) and social media - Administration: Filing and archiving, purchasing, prepare presentations, manage shipment and deliveries, assist in bookkeeping, travel & hotel booking - Database: Design, construct and manage film-database in Filemaker Pro, update and maintain online databases
- Print & Programme management: Manage and administrate film submissions, coordinate selection, contact and hire jury members, communication with filmmakers about submission and selection - Events: Book speakers and equipment for seminars and workshops, manage volunteers - Communication: Produce content for press releases, news, website and social media - Venue management: Book and coordinate with venues, create programme schedule for seminars and film screenings - Guest coordination: Book travel and hotel for speakers and invited filmmakers
- Finance: Fundraising, bookkeeping, process payments and salaries, budgetary control and creating next year’s budget, finalising the accounting and rapports for financiers and stakeholders - Logistics: Produce itineraries for artists, chauffeurs and hotels regarding pick-ups and check in/ out - HR: Create and handle contracts with employees and interns, staff training and evaluation - Guest coordination: Travel and hotel management for all the festival’s guests and musicians
- Coordination & Logistics: Produce logistical schedules for transport, accommodation, catering and production plans / call sheets for each day, book equipment, locations, catering, props, costumes and accommodation, manage and produce schedules and deadlines for pre- and post production process, ensure all permits and requirements are acquired and met - Team management: Hire crew and external suppliers, arrange auditions, negotiate contracts with actors/agents, crew and external suppliers, oversee deadlines, solve staff conflicts, conduct briefings - Finance: Fundraising, monitor and log all expenses; process payments and salaries; stay within budget and finalise the accounting and rapports - Marketing: Produce press releases, marketing material and press kits for festival distribution
- Project management: Budgetary control, approving payments, purchasing, produce and manage contracts with collaborators - Volunteers: Recruit, coordinate and manage volunteers - Health and Safety: Acquire necessary permits from fire department and the city - Booking: Booking musicians and artists, negotiating fee, contract handling, travel arrangements - General management, development and execution of a two-day street party arranged by the city
- Admissions: Process and follow up on applications, issue student acceptance letters and maintain a log of issued letters and CAS letters according to UKBA requirements, set up interviews with course leaders, reply to course and VISA enquiries, screen and select applications for financial assistance, ensure all student data and records are accurate, updated and archived both digitally and physically - Finance: Process and log payments and refunds, issue and approve invoices, manage petty cash - Events: Maximize course numbers by coordinating Open House events, seminars/workshops for school visits and private tuition - Administration: Diary and travel management, log time sheets for staff and bursary students, meeting minutes, greet and give tours to guests - Building: Coordinate and supervise building maintenance in liaison with handy men and cleaners - Web: Daily updates of website, social media and database
- Print & Programme management: Register digital and physical submissions to the festival, produce lists and statistics for selection jury and stakeholders, obtain screening permission and festival prints / digital copies within a given budget, manage incoming films and assure that all films are checked for format, time, subtitles, sound and visual quality before festival screenings - Traffic management: Coordinate all film traffic to and from the festival using national and international couriers and produce delivery schedules - Team management: Recruit and train staff, produce and manage timelines and comprehensive schedules and staff briefing packs - Festival catalogue: Chasing up copies and approvals, proof reading and proof circulation and ensuring everything was ready and delivered on time - Guest coordination: Coordinate and book travel, accommodation and pick-up for all festival guests and jury members in liaise with hotel, volunteer coordinator and guests, support guests in need of VISAs to enter the country, liaise with embassies regarding refund of travel expenses for filmmakers - Venue management: Book venues, catering, staff, technical equipment and manage delivery coordination for events, negotiate contracts and liaise with external suppliers - Administration: Daily contact with filmmakers and jury members, purchasing, meeting minutes, preparing presentations, diary and travel management
18Frames is an independent film school in Denmark. It is a 2-year degree consisting of practical training in film production in close collaboration with mentors from the Danish film industry. www.18frames.dk • Fundraising & Budget control • Film distribution & Rights • Contracts • Movie Magic Scheduling & Budgeting • Script Development • Film production