Passionate branding and marketing graduate who has traveled in different parts of the world in her pursuit of discovering brands and consumer behavior. I am keen on helping brands reach their highest potential by nurturing the knowledge I have gained and by exploiting my analytical thinking and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Responsible for generating new business, and for cross-selling our services - Managed over 10 accounts with sectors spanning beauty, agribusiness, food, retail and education - Helped our clients define their branding and marketing strategies while offering services such as brand strategy and identity, advertising production, social media - Responsible for the company’s financial and legal aspects.
- Identified market segments and crafted consumer profiles for the ongoing projects - Conducted desk research for identifying competition and market prospects - Assisted client meetings and participated in presentations and proposals.
- Wrote creative campaign ideas for Julius Meinl Tea and Rom Chocolate - Carried out research in order to support the creative concepts - Worked closely with the design team.
- Helped the team with planning the annual AVANPREMIERE fashion show - Answered customer queries via telephone or e-mail quickly and effectively - Created blog content and suggested improvement ideas.
- Prepared client presentations - Developed the concept for the opening ceremony of the biggest annual luxury event in Asia (Top Marques); - Contacted suppliers in order to purchase the necessary objects for the implementation of the opening ceremony - Assisted the co-ordination and implementation of the event on site.
MA in Media and Communication Studies Political Communications Promotional Culture Design Methods and Processes Social Media Practices
Created a campaign concept and visuals for LEGO with emphasis on brand values and associations.
1st place during Start-up Weekend Herning, a 3 days competition held in Herning, Denmark, where we developed our own start-up idea from scratch. The business caters to women who want a healthy and waste-free lifestyle. Our proposal was the most consumer-focused, thing which convinced the jury to offer us the biggest award.