You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Passionate branding and marketing graduate who has traveled in different parts of the world in her pursuit of discovering brands and consumer behavior. I am keen on helping brands reach their highest potential by nurturing the knowledge I have gained and by exploiting my analytical thinking and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Responsible for generating new business, and for cross-selling our services - Managed over 10 accounts with sectors spanning beauty, agribusiness, food, retail and education - Helped our clients define their branding and marketing strategies while offering services such as brand strategy and identity, advertising production, social media - Responsible for the company’s financial and legal aspects.
- Identified market segments and crafted consumer profiles for the ongoing projects - Conducted desk research for identifying competition and market prospects - Assisted client meetings and participated in presentations and proposals.
- Wrote creative campaign ideas for Julius Meinl Tea and Rom Chocolate - Carried out research in order to support the creative concepts - Worked closely with the design team.
- Helped the team with planning the annual AVANPREMIERE fashion show - Answered customer queries via telephone or e-mail quickly and effectively - Created blog content and suggested improvement ideas.
- Prepared client presentations - Developed the concept for the opening ceremony of the biggest annual luxury event in Asia (Top Marques); - Contacted suppliers in order to purchase the necessary objects for the implementation of the opening ceremony - Assisted the co-ordination and implementation of the event on site.
MA in Media and Communication Studies Political Communications Promotional Culture Design Methods and Processes Social Media Practices
Created a campaign concept and visuals for LEGO with emphasis on brand values and associations.
1st place during Start-up Weekend Herning, a 3 days competition held in Herning, Denmark, where we developed our own start-up idea from scratch. The business caters to women who want a healthy and waste-free lifestyle. Our proposal was the most consumer-focused, thing which convinced the jury to offer us the biggest award.