Cornelius Walker is a Director and Creative Content Producer who is passionate about storytelling and aims to provide gratifying entertainment for the masses. In recent years, I have been fortunate to create content with a range of companies such as Google, HSBC, We are Social, E! Entertainment, Give me Sport, Knight Dragon.
- Woman Will: Lead, Create and InspireThis is the inspirational story of six musicians from across Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa - Teni the Entertainer and Simi in Nigeria, Sho Madjozi, Lady Zamar and Shekhinah in South Africa, and Muthoni Drummer Queen in Kenya. Famous as singers, songwriters and performers, they are also businesswomen, mentors and sound engineers. Their journeys show that to succeed in any industry - the skills of leadership, entrepreneurship and digital literacy are universally important. By sharing how they o
- HSBC UK – #STARTSTODAY CAMPAIGN VIDEOTasked with creating a short film to live on HSBC UK social platforms that captures the optimism of the new year among the general public. The idea was speak to members of the public and get them to talk about their new years resolution so that HSBC could start a social conversation behind their #StartsToday Campaign Producer: Cornelius Walker Director: Israel Peters D.O.P: Derek Yeboah Editor: Vanessa Jermima
- 10 Stops AwayDrama comedy short film, “10 Stops Away”, shows how one night that could have easily been the best night for four teenagers, becomes a night they wish to forget. The short film will have you gritting your teeth as it unravels a few unexpected events whilst these teenagers are simply trying to get home. With appearances from Frisco, of Boy Better Know; KG tha Comedian from “Gone too far” and Tango Manwza from “Honeytrap” as well as a cast of great upcoming actors such as Shai Miller, Jay Seth and
Projects credited in
- Women Will Lead, Create, InspireWe created a short film that showcases the stories of inspirational entrepreneurial women across the Nigerian (Simi, Teni the Entertainer), South African (Sho Madjozi, Lady Zamar, Shekhinah) and Kenyan (Muthoni Drummer Queen) music scene. Their diverse talents include being singers, songwriters, performers, rappers, event founders, mentors and sound engineers. Told through the lens of the music industry and creativity, it explores the Womenwill themes of entrepreneurship, digital literacy and le
- Womenwill Lead, Create and Inspire | Google | Co-DirectorI recently pitched and directed a documentary for Google following the story of 6 musicians across Nigeria (Simi, Teni the Entertainer) South Africa (Sho Madjozi, Shekhinah, Lady Zamar) and Kenya (Muthoni Drummer Queen). Famous as singers, songwriters and performers, they are also businesswomen, mentors and sound engineers. The film went out on International Women's Day, was screened at events in the 3 regions and marked the launch of a free digital skills programme aimed at women across the c
- Championing Diversity: This Black History Month 2018, meet 100 creatives inspiring changeThis Black History Month 2018, we’ve brought together a group of outstanding industry heroes to each nominate 10 black changemakers and creators that are shaping culture, arts, design, business, tech and beyond. We still have a way to go when it comes to conquering the lack of diversity in the creative industry - which is why it so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. To do so, throughout the year we spotlight incredible people, the projects that they are involved with140
+ Show more
Founder & Senior Content ProducerYoung Once Creative Forever
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Y.O.C.F was founded in 2015 with the idea of removing any creative restraints had in previous roles and allowing myself and my team full freedom in the work we were creating and the briefs we took on. In my role as the senior content producer, I'm responsible for developing producing and client-based content. Budget and schedule management. Close Managing and Organising of Production. Close monitoring internal resource allocation. Manage delivery of the final product(s). Supervising and coordinate projects making sure content adheres to brand guidelines handling project ideas from conception through to delivery. Work I've produced range from social media campaigns for Google, HSBC, Redbull and Knights Dragon.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I worked as a technical runner at ITV London studios. This job taught me how the workflow works in post-production and how post-production works in a and how it should be run in a big company. It was Pleasure to work and learn from some of the industries very best.
+ Show more
- Budget Control
- Budget Management
- Production/project Management
- Digital Media
- Digital Content
TOOLS OF DIRECTING CAMERA - SIMON PHILLIPS - MASTERCLASSDirectors Guild Trust & Directors Guild of Great Britain
London, United Kingdom
Preparation work on your shooting script and powerful direction of the camera are vital to engage your audience. Directors need to have the tools and the skills to be able to direct the camera effectively under the pressure of production and yet keep creative ideas fresh and true. The Tools of Directing give directors their own unique methodology and bring new insights and clarity to the profession; which have both creative and financial benefits to film and TV production. Simon Phillips is a direction consultant for feature film and high level TV directors.