- Ballantines Cocktail BookConceptual creative and design for the Ballantines 12 Cocktail Book, exploring what lies beyond the ordinary with alchemist bartenders, Tony Conigliaro and Fredrik Olsson. Fun not only experimenting with the cocktails, but with the still life photography, conceptual layout, a metallic fifth colour and embossed cover. Drink up!
- KHU KHU Fine FansKhu Khu is set to be the go-to brand for modern handfans amongst the UK style market. Working alongside owner Victoria Speyer in creating her identity, several ranges of collection prints, brand assets, pop-up stores and her eCommerce website. Recent creative has been concepting fan designs for bespoke events including Wimbledon, Formula One and Ibiza Rocks.
- Wilderness FestivalWorking with the MAMA team and illustrator Paul Mulvey we designed and produced Wilderness festival’s printed guide. Responding to the theme of exotic flora and fauna – the booklet became an extension of the beautifully orchestrated and content rich festival. 138 pages of programme content along with a map and events timetable. From initial brainstorm, conceptual creative to art-working and print, we looked after the full production.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Huawei - Recharge CampaignThe second Huawei campaign was more lifestyle-based, with a brief to produce aspirational video content that could be shared on the brand’s social channels. Transforming the Isle of Sheppey into a Hamptons-style seaside getaway, Rhapsody shot three videos and a variety of photos highlighting the phone’s key features, over the course of an 18-hour day. The clips had to form a series and Rhapsody was responsible for the whole process including concept, production, styling, script, storyboard, edi
- Huawei Mobile - Mate30 Product LaunchRhapsody worked with the Chinese telecommunications company on a recent product launch. It was a countdown teaser for its latest phone model, produced in partnership with Grayling PR. The key challenge to this campaign was to come up with visuals that illustrate the phone’s three key selling points (KSPs) without showing the device itself, making it a difficult brief from the outset. Rhapsody came up with the idea of using orbs to visualise the phone’s KSPs, which echoed the circular detail on
+ Show more
Creative DirectorRhapsody Media
- London, United KingdomFull Time
In May 2018, my former agency, ‘The Creative Arms’, was acquired by Rhapsody Media to head up a new creative department for the agency, build an art team and redesign the brand. As Creative Director of Rhapsody I manage the creative team across London and Poland. Together we concept, create, plan and deliver a strategic vision for clients including Red Bull, Amazon Prime & Fender. I work cross functionally – both art editing, producing photo / video shoots and managing budgets and clients, while juggling multiple print and digital solutions.
- Curtain Rd, London EC2A 3AF, UKFull Time
The Creative Arms is a design company specialising in print and digital graphics, brand identity, art direction and photography. Together with my business partner, I built the company over 10–years delivering print, digital, branding and consultancy to clients including Spotify, Footlocker, The Ritz and NIKE. It started with a party, a chance meeting with the BBC, a bit of luck and a lot of hard work.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Conceptual Designer
- Video Directing
- Branding Design
- Photographic Direction
- Digital Online Design
- Web Designer