I'm an Art Director, but I wear a lot of hats—literally, my hat collection is huge. I've worked on big and small clients, doing everything from art direction and design to photography, illustration, animation, filming, editing, coding, and copywriting. I'll even throw in some modeling/acting if you ask really nicely. Please don't.
- Wells Fargo - Re-Established (Brand Campaign)In the wake of multiple scandals, Wells Fargo needed to acknowledge what happened while charting a course for the future. With a 164-year history built on trust—their biggest differentiator among other banks—we came up with a unique way to communicate this re-commitment to customers: Established 1852, Re-Established 2018. The 360 campaign features TV, Print, OOH, Radio, Digital & Social. We followed up the initial apology work with product spots that compare their new customer-focused offering
- Golden State Warriros - The Town Kit / Our Strength Comes From YouIn 2019 the Warriors played their last season in Oakland before moving across the bay to San Francisco. To honor the city they've called home for 46 years—but never worn on their chests—they released The Town statement jersey. For the release we made custom kits to give to people important to the Oakland community and the team, playing off of the team's Strength in Numbers slogan with a series of Our Strength Comes From You videos. We partnered with local retailer Oaklandish to create the kits
- Honda Civic - Music From Every Angle (360° Music Video)To help launch the 2016 Civic we wanted to pay homage to the musical heritage of Honda's flagship vehicle while highlighting its totally redesigned exterior. The campaign tagline was "Direct from our Imagination", so we enlisted the help of a local up-and-coming artist, Moses Sumney, who creates music direct from his imagination using just his voice, hands, and in this case the all-new Civic. The 360° space and multiple versions of Moses performing give the viewer an entirely new way to interact
- Honda - Serial One (Documentary Film)It's not often that a company that's been around as long as Honda has the opportunity to connect with its past, but through some determination and luck the very first Honda imported to the United States, Serial #1, has found its way back home. Throughout the year-long campaign we documented the restoration process of Honda's first car, the N600, and dove into Honda's history and the story behind Tim Mings, the only full-time Honda N600 mechanic left.
- Honda HRV - Selfie Edition (April Fools Day Campaign)In the HR-V's introduction to the North American market we wanted to have a little fun with its target audience. To promote the all-new 2016 HR-V Honda released a video debuting the SLF trim level with our beta tester, Ashley, for April Fools Day. The car even made a guest appearance at the New York International Auto Show.
+ Show more