Content, content, content! I'm passionate about it! Brand strategy, engaging video, integrated campaign’s and digital story telling is what I know and love to do. My background is in video production though I've honed my skill set with a focus on understanding brand interaction through directing and producing projects. I've also built on my offering with over 5 years working on video and photography for entertainment, brand and branded content. I have varied experience, strong producing/project management skills, a creative at heart with a passion for delivering at the highest level.
+ Show more
- Hak Baker X Fender SessionsMore Creative Direction vibes when celebrating Hak Baker the "beautiful hybrid" in Black History Month. He speaks about his heroes, what it means to be black, cockney and a deep East Londoner. His style and charisma partners perfectly with the Fender Acoustasonic Player Telecaster and just wait until you hear him play it!
- Fender Artist Studio Art InstallationAs part of the newly opened Fender artist studio at Endell Street, Covent Garden - I curated an art installation in collaboration with esteemed artist Matthew Hancock. As Creative Director it was important for me to embody Fender's commitment to celebrating the variety of talent that exists within guitar culture as platformed by the brand. London's history within music culture is long and far reaching with iconic gig venues and hit songs penned about its very streets. These references layered w
- Slipstream X 2021 Triumph Speed Triple RS 1200Triumph sent Slipstream their new Speed Triple RS1200 and we took the opportunity to get out across South East London towards the end of this years riding season and get a sense of first impressions. Brixton's bustling energy made for the perfect backdrop and we were intentional in gauging reactions from people who aren't your 'traditional Triumph audience'. As Creative Director and Founder of Slipstream, I concepted the video and lead the conversations on the bike. I did this video edit too! E
- Griff: Fender Sessions - GriffThe 2nd 'Fender Sessions' to be produced on UK soil, the stripped back live performance layered with candid interview gives an intimate look on multi Brit Award winner Griff. As Creative Lead at Fender, I owned creative direction. Striking a balance between contemporary styling, editorial and culturally deepening the experience the brand offers. The film platforms the Acoustasonic range and was elevated from EMEA local content to be used as part of the global campaign. Directed by Jeniq from F
- Fender 'Player Plus Sessions' - Featuring Nova TwinsThe Player Plus range serves a new generation of creators. It's accessible, stylish with a high technical spec supporting beginners and pro performers alike. The launch campaign was all about contextualising the line within different genre and culture spaces, demonstrating that Player Plus sits at that crossing point for all creators. I worked closely with the Nova Twins to understand their journey, what was important to them and how best to bring that to life on screen as part of Fenders exis
+ View all
EMEA Creative LeadFender
London, United KingdomFull Time
EMEA Lead on creative output from product focussed content, artist engagement and collaboration as well as ideation and production coordination across established and brand new content streams. Owning the process for delivering content within FMIC's global new product launch initiatives as defined by the global marketing team in the US, managing multiple internal & external stakeholders. Planning & executing quick turnaround content for social & digital channels. Identifying & delivering content opportunities within the London music scene that will elevate FMIC brands and storytelling. Prioritising the delivery of culturally relevant campaigns that will contribute to FMIC's continued growth with a younger and increasingly diverse audience of players. Making creative decisions that reinforce and elevate FMIC brands. Representing the EMEA region at the global table and ensuring that global campaigns and content plans adequately reflect the market dynamics of the EMEA region, and in particular, giving a voice to EMEA artists within the FMIC story. Working in partnership with the digital marketing team to ensure that the content plan meets the needs of (and is supported by) the paid media strategy in the EMEA region .
Social Creative & Production ManagerMG OMD
London, United KingdomFull Time
Managing the social creative studio team, providing creative oversight, creative producing, production consultancy and strategic insight across a variant of high profile global accounts including Specsavers, Starbucks, Estee Lauder, Nissan, ICC Cricket World Cup Airbnb and Renault. Specialising in creative within social activation and connecting a span of marketing activation through immersive story-telling, leveraging innovation in tech, partnerships and experiential.
+ Show more
- Video Production
- Creative Producing
- Content Strategy
- Creative Direciton
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Brand Collaboration
BA Media Production University of Bedfordshire
Luton, United Kingdom
A comprehensive course with course material covering both film and photography theory as well as practical training on production disciplines and techniques.