As an engineer with a background on business administration, technology and design I help companies adapt to present future changes in their industries by generating, communicating and selling new products and services, and supporting decision-making in uncertain environments. During my +10 years of experience in innovation, marketing and strategy positions I have found new pools of economic growth and added value by means of trend and data analysis, knowledge of users, technologies, markets and sales channels, focus on return on investment as well as managing multidisciplinary teams and stakeholders effectively. My 360º-degree experience throughout corporate, consulting and academic practice, my cross-sector knowledge and my international career path in global markets allow me to have a thorough, effective and out-of-the-box understanding of the challenges of today’s world for business. My professional practice is based in five know-how areas: FORESIGHT • Insight and data generation & interpretation • Trend, user and market research analysis • Design thinking methodologies & tools STRATEGY • Portfolio management & value proposition generation • Business intelligence & Big Data • Organizational design and change management INNOVATION • Business innovation management • E2E innovation methodologies and processes • User-centred design & open innovation MARKETING • Branding & positioning • Digital marketing & communications • Omnichannel strategy & content marketing THOUGHT LEADERSHIP • Stakeholder and team leadership & management • Public speaking & writing • Academic & teaching
- PHILIPS FUTURE OF LIGHT PLATFORMI created a though leadership position for Philips in Smart Cities, and as a part of it I developed a co-creation digital platform to enable Philips to explore future value. The Future of Light platform, created together with Digital Marketing, includes inspirational content and insights and aims to strengthen Philips’ thought leader position through a social media driven dialogue. Other project outputs included a Smart City vision and innovative digital touchpoints for prototype testing, open i
- CUPIO CURO - DESIGNING HOLISTIC CARE TOWARDS 2050A provocative future scenario on a concept healthcare system based on probable socio-cultural and technological forecasts, presented at the 26th ICSID World Design Congress in 2009 by Stefano Marzano, Chief Design Officer of Philips. Research on global sociocultural trends and foresight and identification of value for Philips Healthcare. Translation of results to create Healthcare future scenarios as triggering material for business strategy and direction setting. Co-direction of video narrative
- ALWAYS IN BETA - FINANCIAL SERVICES FOR DIGITAL NATIVESWhat new value propositions and opportunities are emerging from the new financial needs of Digital Natives? As the Financial Services industry is transformed, how should companies rethink their role and business model? A multi-company consortium project in collaboration with six global players from the financial services industry with the objective of helping create meaningful and successful offers that resonated with this new consumer generation. Results of the project were leveraged for conti
- NEW POSITIONING, BRANDING AND MARKETING STRATEGY FOR ELISAVA BARCELONA SCHOOL OF DESIGN AND ENGINEERING• Creation of a new brand positioning and identity to support the vision needed to accomplish growth objectives and increase international reputation. • Generation and accomplishment of KPIs based on the strategic analysis of business behaviour and setting it accordingly to accomplish growth objectives. • Orientation of marketing strategy towards digital, doubling the reach of the marketing channels and expanding international customer base. • Doubled the revenue coming from collaborations with
- UNDERSTANDING THE FUTURE: TREND ANALYSIS FOR STRATEGIC FORESIGHTA course for International MBA students on how to apply the fundamentals of trend analysis to business strategy to help navigate disrupted industries. Syllabus and content creation. Teaching methodology generation in teaching trend analysis for strategic business foresight. Teaching and tutoring of IMBA students.
- THE 3RD AGE OF LIGHTINGThe 3rd age of Lighting is a visionary idea I developed for Philips Lighting as part of its thought leadership strategy. It is a story about light. About how light revolutions always had a great impact on mankind evolution itself. And how we have the privilege of being first-row witnesses to the last-known light era, the 3rd age of light. The 3rd age of lighting is about engaging people on the importance of lighting. It is about sharing the excitement of the next light revolution.
+ View all
Associate professorIE Business School
Throughout my career I've always done several side-job, flexible freelance collaborations with top global universities that help develop and update my expertise, vision and professional network. • Collaboration on the new Design & Management department curricula. • Teaching of the course "Understanding the Future: Introduction to Trend Theory" to International MBA students, on the foundations of trends, foresight and creative strategy for business management.
Visiting professorRoyal College of Art
London, United KingdomFreelance
RCA, the world's leading university in art and design for several years according to the QS world university rankings. • Tutoring at Innovation Design Engineering Double MA programme, jointly with Imperial College. • Co-creation of educational modules in collaboration with companies for business innovation purposes. • Lecturing on Design Strategy and Corporate Innovation.
+ Show more
- Marketing Strategy
- Business Development
- Innovation Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Design Direction
- Design Thinking
- Insight Analysis
Master in Big Data and Business Analytics.ENEB
Currently studying the double program MBA + Master in Big Data and Business Analytics.
Currently studying the double online program MBA + Master in Big Data and Business Analytics. ENEB, ranked as the second best online Business School in Spain by Financial Magazine with its online MBA program also ranked as the second best online MBA in Spain. The double MBA + Master's degree in Big Data and Business Intelligence provides a global and international vision from a management position of Big Data technologies and its efectiveness in the achievement of business objectives, as well as an applied and practical training in Business Analytics.
+ Show more