You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
A passionate Product Manager committed to solving problems by developing user-centric products using Lean and Agile methodologies. Currently in FinTech, previously in FMCG in product and marketing, both agency and client side, across multiple channels, reaching over 1 million customers.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Managed the end-to-end product development for 4 products, conducting user interviews, user testing with prototypes, running sprints, showcases, writing user stories, developing roadmaps; using lean and agile methodologies. - Successfully implemented major features on iOS app which increased engagement by 50%. - Launched octopuscash.com, an online savings account. - Launched Octopus Property MVPs that included automation of 3 manual processes for underwriters and allowing paperless loan applications for brokers. - Managed the re-write of portfolio performance portal for financial advisers and investors.
- Worked alongside senior product owners, architects, engineers, and project managers to build products that will enable Sainsbury’s to know their customers better. - Managed project planning, identifying and mitigating risks, tracking and resolving issues, and communicating with key internal and external stakeholders. - Performed in a feature-team setup, managed a vendor’s backlog for customising their platform; included user story writing, acceptance criteria, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Worked on new online initiatives projects; the strategy, targeting, planning, and execution of campaigns for the Groceries app launch, same day delivery trial, and Chop Chop app. - Customised an IBM tool for the internal and external ecosystem. Streamlined marketing operations by analysing production processes, designed standardised workflows, reviewed requirements, and approved user stories with product owner. - Managed the Sainsbury’s Groceries Online conversion marketing strategy across all channels. Proposed and successfully implemented a new triggered, customer centric email journey.
Key account: Sainsbury's Groceries Online - Worked on the creation and improvement of all customer lifecycle email journeys e.g.: Acquisition, Conversion, Retention, Trade Driving, Lapser, including behavioural-based emails. - Briefed creative and technical teams, gave final approval, ensuring Altaire’s work met high quality standards, delivered on KPIs in time, and was on budget. - Managed the creative studio and technical teams and scheduled all projects. - Worked closely with the development team on an app designed to help customers with allergies shop faster in store. I advised on customers’ on-boarding journey, walk-through tutorial and design.
- Organised monthly social media workshops for local companies. Identified new speakers, created and promoted the events on various channels, organised catering and managed budgets. - Organised an international training event at Winchester University (hosted37 participants from 5 countries). I was responsible for the event’s logistics including catering, logistics, accommodation, budget and feedback at the end. - Redesigned EISC’s brand image in collaboration with Solent Creatives.
- Part-time evening course. - Core units: Introduction to Product Management, Getting to Product/Market Fit, Testing & Validating/ MVP, Personas, Features & User Stories, Wireframing & Storyboarding, Metrics, Pricing & Financial Modeling, Product Roadmap. - During the course I have worked on “In the Loop App” (iOS productivity app designed to increase transparency in remote teams) on personas validation, user interviews, features mapping, wire-frames, user testing with wire-frames.
Core units: Integrated Marketing Communications, Contemporary Strategic Marketing Management, Contemporary Issues in Marketing, E-Marketing Management, Marketing Research and Information Management, Markstrat Project.
Core units: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Mathematics, Finance of Enterprises, Accounting, Statistics, International Marketing, International Trade Law, World Economy.