Conceptual, copywriter, storyteller. Over eight years of experience working with international lifestyle, technology, food, and spirit brands. Integrated campaign development with a heavy digital, experiential, and social background. Skilled in taking ideas from initial concept to execution.
- Google AssistantAs part of the Personality team, we explore what it means for an AI to “have a personality”. We meet users, conduct research, test extensively, and practice empathy in order to create a thoughtful and welcoming experience for everyone. Our goal is to create features, games, and content on the Assistant that make people all over the world smile, laugh, and think.
- Bud Light ButtonBud Light exists to inspire epic, unexpected nights with friends: to keep its drinkers "up for whatever." But nothing ruins an epic night faster than running out of beer—and having to run out for more. So we created the Bud Light Button: an app that keeps the party going and the beer flowing. Ordering ice-cold beer is as simple as pushing a button. So whether you’re at a party, at grandma’s house, or at a friend’s place watching the game, beer is only one tap away.
- Levi's Music ProjectLevi's has long been entrenched in the music scene, allowing artists and musicians to express themselves on and off stage. The company wanted to reconnect with its musical roots and give back to an industry that has helped define the brand for decades. The Levi's Music Project is an initiative that unites artists with their local communities to help inspire the next generation of musicians. To launch the project, we partnered with Alicia Keys, Vince Staples, and SZA to create something uniquely
- Live In Levi's ProjectSince 2014, the Live In Levi's Project has celebrated the stories and styles of people around the world. In 2017, Levi's wanted a different approach—something that gave new meaning to the LIL Project. They asked us for a global campaign that could showcase their latest products, recognize their iconic history, and continue to inspire people to Live In Levi's. We thought the best way to inject new meaning into the campaign was to honor those who Live In Levi's every day: the Levi's employees. We
- Nike // One Day SaleAcross the world, women still are not paid equally. And as an equal pay company, Nike is working to change that. We pitched this idea to them in an effort to celebrate women and raise awareness on gender pay equality. On International Women's Day, we'll host The One Day Sale to highlight the issue of gender pay disparities around the world. Each country’s sale will be equivalent to its gender wage gap percentage, and anyone who purchases women’s products on that day will receive the discount.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Ad Copywriting
- Digital Marketing
- Brand Storytelling
- Brand Tone
- Editorial Copy
- Conceptual Copywriting
- Social Media