Projects credited in
- Gaviscon | Uncovering an everyday hero.Modern lifestyles often mean more heartburn, and symptoms of heartburn have increased by 50% across the world in the last decade. Iconic relief brand Gaviscon offers a solution that is completely unique and has been helping sufferers since the 1960s. In partnership with Havas London we were invited to bring Gaviscon's new brand position to life, giving those who suffer, the freedom to ‘taste life without hesitation’.2
- Reckitt | Rebrand with purposeHaving announced its purpose-led strategy for sustainable growth, RB sought to express its journey of transformation by reimagining, recreating and relaunching its brand under the new name ‘Reckitt’. Driven by its purpose to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world; the new brand is a visible symbol of the next stage in Reckitt’s transformation. It marks a significant step-change and highlights its commitment to make access to hygiene, health and nutriti1
- TooA | Powering a cool revolution in gelato.Aiming to break the ice cream industry’s ‘cold chain challenge’, TooA’s revolutionary technology promises to transform the supply chain, without compromising quality or taste. TooA enables anyone to make fresh Italian gelato at home, using natural ingredients and in just three minutes. With a hands-on collaborative process, we’ve worked closely with the company from its roots as a food tech start-up. Our work has been instrumental in developing the brand from inception, through launch and into3
- NS&INS&I has always had a purpose of helping ordinary people with safe, secure and simple saving. We refreshed the brand, created a new tone of voice, designed an intuitive website and brought ERNIE up-to-date to embrace digital channels; Making sure they maintain the personal touch their customers know and love.
- AvanadeAvanade’s vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realising results for clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. In 2016, The Team worked with Avanade to develop a new brand personality and jointly created a visual identity for a company that has transformation at its heart.9
- RightmoveA dynamic identity that tells the story of finding a happy home in a seamless fashion across all channels. Inspired by the well-known proverb ‘home is where the heart is’, we took the original logo and evolved it for a new era. We injected human warmth and charm into the existing brand to ensure continued success. Images shown are The Team’s design concepts.3