A successful, hardworking and creative individual. Effective communicator with strong commercial focus and business acumen. Exceptional leadership abilities; adept at interpreting, presenting and communicating information to a wide range of parties with articulation. Communicative, diligent and thoroughly dedicated in all pursuits: seeking a new professional challenge to further develop and apply a highly transferable skill-set, confident in the ability to deliver significant and measurable value to any organisation.
- Assisting in sales, finding new content for web and print, managing all web content and websites, customer relations and conducting general administrative tasks. - Social media management: managing all social media for The Bermudian magazine and Eat Out Bermuda. - Scheduling, posting and managing articles and media to TheBermudian.com and creating and coordinating weekly e-Newsletters to be sent to our readership and advertisers. - Managing all of the publication’s social media over various platforms. - Overseeing all calendars, contracts, files and photos for all publications and advertisers as well as online content. - Keeping the office organised by assisting in both archival work and a general administrative duties. - Assisting on all photo shoots and acting Photographer for a number of articles both online and in print. - Acting Editorial Assistant in proofing articles and photos and editing content for web and print. - Creating ads and graphics for online campaigns and advertising. - Managing Editor for new Business Profiles magazine
- Freelance project to re-design Westport Architecture’s website www.westportarchitecture.bm - Photographed and edited photos of interior and exterior projects for website - Help manage and create their social media platforms
- Keeping track of clients and purchases, packing. - Assisting in hanging of paintings and sculptures. - Overseeing social media and finding local sponsors for upcoming shows. - Conducting maintenance-based administrative tasks. - Answering questions regarding the galleries artists and work. - Promoting sales and broaden the Axelle client base. - Photographing special events, such as show openings. - Liaising with the Gallery Director.
- Acting photographer for WCRW marketing. - Responsible for documenting the University’s athletic events and employee headshots, photo editing and uploading to the web
- Correspond with local and overseas designers, contractors, clientele. Choosing and ordering decorative items, fabrics and furniture for interior design projects. - Social media management - Only intern trusted to accompany contractors or other workers to sites as well as to meet clients without a full-time member of the Westport Team - Acting photographer of homes before, during and after projects