I have worked in the design industry for 10 years, specialising in brand identity, packaging and design for retail. During this time I have worked with some of the most respected design agencies, producing design work of the highest standard for major global brands. I develop each project with passion and enthusiasm, embracing different styles and formats to produce design that is engaging, clear and simple. It is my aim to form long term relationships with everyone that I work with, delivering over and above expectations. I am available for hire to agencies, in-house or direct to clients.
- MarcoMarco is a new hassle-free car sharing platform based in Italy. Starting out small, their aim is to expand with affordable investment opportunities for all. To tackle the saturated market, the branding needed to be hard-hitting and unique. The logomarque is a simplification of the different journeys we all make from A to B, whilst the bold colour palette presents a friendly but confident brand.
- No3 Porterhouse SquareWe were approached by No.3 Porterhouse Square to help with the task of defining their upcoming construction project. The plan to build 14 live work spaces & a full retail complex needed a modern, bold look that matched the proposal. We developed a standout typeface to be easy to use throughout the many different applications along with a colour that won't be forgotten.
- Grolsch - RebrandThe Grolsch brand has a rich heritage dating back four centuries. As one of the oldest Dutch beers there originality and brand story has been lost over the years. The brand has been through many ‘refreshed looks’ in it’s time and the new owners Asahi approached us to bring back the traditional values Grolsch once had. The final look strips out everything that did not have a purpose and uses raw materials to express a sophisticated but unconventional approach to beer. This project was an unsucce
- Húsavik GinHúsavík is a small town in the northwest region of Iceland with a population of only 8000. Situated at the base of a dormant volcano, the small springs around provide clean purified water whilst the vast pastures grow just the right botanicals and wild juniper. The purity of all these natural assets was the foundation for the distillery & the branding. The simplistic icon of the old church from the town center, combined with the artistic representation of the rolling hills set the scene for the
- SignifyIn March 2018, Philips Lighting announced its intention to change its name to Signify, fulfilling their contractual obligation to Royal Philips. The new name is inspired by the intelligent language that light has become by connecting people, places and businesses. The potential of light is limitless. The new brand has the foundation of 127 years of experience but is agile and responsive as the digital world around us. The brand is intuitive as it is bright and simple as it is flexible. A vibran
+ View all
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Creative Direction
- Graphic Design
- Print Design
- Product Design