I have worked in the design industry for 10 years, specialising in brand identity, packaging and design for retail. During this time I have worked with some of the most respected design agencies, producing design work of the highest standard for major global brands. I develop each project with passion and enthusiasm, embracing different styles and formats to produce design that is engaging, clear and simple. It is my aim to form long term relationships with everyone that I work with, delivering over and above expectations. I am available for hire to agencies, in-house or direct to clients.
- Waldron HotelThe boutique hotel Waldron in the heart of SoHo offers a warm & harmonious experience. The most important part of the rebrand was to emphasise the status of a modern, classic hotel within the competitive hospitality market. The subtle colours and natural materials, matched with a lasting brand marque help to emphasise a contemporary aesthetic.
- FIFA Football WorldThe Fifa World Football Museum in Zurich is home to a rich football history and shows not only the game, but how it connects and inspires the world around it. The new identity was developed to express all aspects of the game as well as helping navigate the museum itself. After a dip in visitors the museum needed a new approach that would work across all platforms and truly encapsulate the future of football. This project was an unsuccessful pitch
- MarcoMarco is a new hassle-free car sharing platform based in Italy. Starting out small, their aim is to expand with affordable investment opportunities for all. To tackle the saturated market, the branding needed to be hard-hitting and unique. The logomarque is a simplification of the different journeys we all make from A to B, whilst the bold colour palette presents a friendly but confident brand.
- No3 Porterhouse SquareWe were approached by No.3 Porterhouse Square to help with the task of defining their upcoming construction project. The plan to build 14 live work spaces & a full retail complex needed a modern, bold look that matched the proposal. We developed a standout typeface to be easy to use throughout the many different applications along with a colour that won't be forgotten.
- Grolsch - RebrandThe Grolsch brand has a rich heritage dating back four centuries. As one of the oldest Dutch beers there originality and brand story has been lost over the years. The brand has been through many ‘refreshed looks’ in it’s time and the new owners Asahi approached us to bring back the traditional values Grolsch once had. The final look strips out everything that did not have a purpose and uses raw materials to express a sophisticated but unconventional approach to beer. This project was an unsucce
+ View all
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Creative Direction
- Graphic Design
- Print Design
- Product Design