Events have been my passion for since I was 14 and volunteering at my local community centres Retiree Away Day. I was instantly hooked when I saw how much all the effort I put into pulling off the event had impacted people in a positive way; there is no feeling like seeing the excitement on someones face as they enjoy an experience you've crafted. Since that point I have thrown myself into every opportunity to plan and execute amazing events; From being the event coordinator for my student halls all the way to managing multi-date event tours, I have included some examples of the projects I have managed and my contact details. I look forward to hearing from you and working together on, what I am sure will be, fantastic projects.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Hype Collective - #HypeMerchHype Collective, a student marketing agency, needed merch for their team of student brand ambassadors. It had to look fashionable enough that everyone would wear it, but simple enough that everyone could wear it. This is what we created. For more information, contact us on email@example.com. Website coming soon: archtype.co.uk.1
- Co-Op - Youth MarketingObjectives: Co-op was looking for an expert with genuine student expertise who could plan an effective annual media campaign. Their issue was that the student space is a very fragmented market and they’d struggled to obtain ROI working with universities directly. Strategy: · Campus Media planned an annual media campaign utilising of ambient, digital media and events to engage and build a youth community across Unis in proximity to their stores. · Branded content published across a range of niche platforms with a high percentage of student readers and a widespread display campaign was carried out. · Student specific media, from Sub.TV screens to get direct access onto campus to educate students about the Co-op membership programme, online student magazine articles, on campus experiential events & festivals to digital influencers. Results: The campaign has not finished yet but at the mid-point review, the activity has delivered: · 14 Universities toured across 9 cities. · 25k reads on branded content on The National Student Magazine. · 135k impressions on digital display advertising with a CTR 20% better than their average. · Digital Influencing across student social and relevant groups and societies - reaching over 2.5 million impressions per week. · Campus Media hit 110% of the target that was agreed with Co-Op, as a result we continue to work together year on year changing students brand perception and helping Co-Op build their own student community.
- Lidl - Graduate EngagementObjectives: Lidl approached Campus Media to help then build a graduate program and attract top talent from target Universities. Strategy: · Campus Media created and delivered an experiential marketing campaign at 30 different universities across the United Kingdom, with 47 events being executed in total. · The Lidl graduates and Campus Media student brand ambassadors engaged their peers at career fairs and welcome week events to promote the Lidl careers opportunities and hand out free chocolate! · To maximise exposure of the tour, the on-campus activity was complemented by digital promotion, including social chatter, flyering & postering, email marketing campaigning and ambient marketing across campus. Results: Despite the competition from hundreds of other graduate scheme providers, striving to get the biggest share of the student conversation during the High Fliers period, this campaign tour exceeded expectations. It resulted in: · Lidl jumping up to position 13 in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employer ranking. · More than 3,000 students playing the Lidl memory-busting game. · The social seeding activity, which included 270 Facebook posts and 164 Tweets, had an outstanding reach of 3,255,436 alone.
- SheIn - Brand Launch in the UKObjectives Online Fashion Brand Retailer – SheIn launches in the UK and tasks Campus Media with Marketing and Influencing consideration across young people at University. Strategy · Increase awareness of the brand in 5 key cities. · Our Brand Ambassadors were tasked to create a hype around the SheIn across campus, influence brand consideration and encourage their peers to visit the Shein website. Results · 5 Experiential Events, · 10,500 flyers distributed, · 1,762 Sign-ups – data capture, · Digital Influencers reached 431,931 students.
- SHELL's - Women in STEM EventWe hosted an event in London to inspire young female University students to pursue a career in these typically male-dominated industries. As part of Shell's movement to help more women into the Technology and Engineering industries, they partnered up with Campus Media to host a collaborative event that aimed to inform, inspire and equip female University students for a career in these industries. The event was held at the Science Museum in South Kensington with 200 students in attendance. Our sponsors were: Shell (Headline Sponsor) BP Morgan Sindall MBDA Rolls-Royce Mott Macdonald Jaguar Land Rover Caterpillar Arcadis GSK The event was a huge success for both employers and candidates. As a result further events are scheduled in 2018/2019.
Project ManagerCampus Media
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Delivered multi-date experiential marketing campaigns across university campuses for a variety of clients including Lidl, Co-op, Shein, Shell, Royal Navy & Hult Business School Recruited, trained & managed over 400 student brand ambassadors, promotional staff & content creators Initiated process changes to improve campaign delivery, including launching the "Uni Leaders" program Successfully managed the delivery of Lidl's "Bring Your Best" graduate recruitment campaign across 54 dates at 40 different locations,
+ Show more
- Event Management
- Event Marketing
- Project Management
- Brand Experience
- Experiential Activations
- Event Design
- Event Logistics
- Staff Management
- Project Delivery