You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Farfetch Brand and Boutique Pages?
Do you really want to delete project A Conversation With David Mullane, Scion of Scottish Style?
Do you really want to delete project Brooklyn: The Beastie Boys and Bad Brains supergroup that was too good to last?
Do you really want to delete project Björk, the Producer?
Do you really want to delete project Ten Years Ago, Def Jam Released Utada Hikaru's 'Exodus', the Genius J-Pop Crossover Album That Never Crossed Over?
Freshly ambitious copywriter, freelance culture critic for a decade, a Scot in London.
● Responsible for crafting and publishing copy for luxury clients to Farfetch's Black & White e-commerce agency service ● Curating product copy on in-house CMS systems for a growing group of lucrative designer brands ● Communicating across all Black & White team channels to ensure successful rollouts for designer brand websites ● Presenting prospective brand representatives with copywriting briefs and examples ● Exercising knowledge of luxury brand lifestyles and products
• Working on-set alongside stylists, photographers and models to guarantee correct Size and Fit information is represented across the YOOX / NET-A-PORTER GROUP's retail sites • Proof-reading copy uploaded to THE OUTNET.COM • Responsible for analysing weekly NET-A-PORTER.COM returns list and organising refitting sessions • Attending designer clinics and reporting back to international Size and Fit team with any relevant developments • Creating presentations regarding developments with luxury fashion retail competitors and upcoming seasons from various designers • Entering and editing information on internal Product Information Management systems • Handling any and all ad-hoc duties for Size and Fit team on a daily basis
● Publishing copy for priority high-end product direct to Farfetch’s international retail sites to daily targets ● Communicating with product teams over incorrect or faulty item pages to ensure site-wide consistency ● Proof-reading landing pages and fashion spreads in case of functionality issues ● Curating and maintaining a series of brand guidelines for lucrative designer brands ● Editing and maintaining accurate copy on in-house CMS
• Crafting and launching concise copy for product listings on award winning John Lewis website • Informing e-commerce customers on a wealth of seasonal fashion accessories • Working as part of busy Online team and utilising skills to draw further visits to John Lewis online store • Creating products on content management system with various relevant attributes • Project assistant on upcoming digital switchover • Entering and editing information on Excel and internal Product Information Management systems
• Regularly pitching and writing articles for publications including Vice, Red Bull Music Academy, FACT, Den of Geek and others • Meeting close deadlines with great copy • Adapting copy to match editorial standards • Proofreading documents • Maintaining relationships with press representatives, editors and artists in UK and abroad • Implementing social media platforms • Intensive diary management regarding multiple deadlines