You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Björk, the Producer?
Do you really want to delete project A Conversation With David Mullane, Scion of Scottish Style?
Do you really want to delete project Brooklyn: The Beastie Boys and Bad Brains supergroup that was too good to last?
Do you really want to delete project Ten Years Ago, Def Jam Released Utada Hikaru's 'Exodus', the Genius J-Pop Crossover Album That Never Crossed Over?
Freelance writer for eight years, freshly ambitious copywriter, a Scot in London.
• Working on-set alongside stylists, photographers and models to guarantee correct Size and Fit information is represented across the YOOX / NET-A-PORTER GROUP's retail sites • Proof-reading copy uploaded to THE OUTNET.COM • Responsible for analysing weekly NET-A-PORTER.COM returns list and organising refitting sessions • Attending designer clinics and reporting back to international Size and Fit team with any relevant developments • Creating presentations regarding developments with luxury fashion retail competitors and upcoming seasons from various designers • Entering and editing information on internal Product Information Management systems • Handling any and all ad-hoc duties for Size and Fit team on a daily basis
• Crafting and launching concise copy for product listings on award winning John Lewis website • Informing e-commerce customers on a wealth of seasonal fashion accessories • Working as part of busy Online team and utilising skills to draw further visits to John Lewis online store • Creating products on content management system with various relevant attributes • Project assistant on upcoming digital switchover • Entering and editing information on Excel and internal Product Information Management systems
• Regularly pitching and writing articles for publications including Vice, Red Bull Music Academy, FACT, Den of Geek and others • Meeting close deadlines with great copy • Adapting copy to match editorial standards • Proofreading documents • Maintaining relationships with press representatives, editors and artists in UK and abroad • Implementing social media platforms • Intensive diary management regarding multiple deadlines
• Managing content from various companies such as All3 Media and Netflix • Maintaining strict order of archive comprising over 200,000 tapes • Regularly logging tapes onto metadata management system • Liaising with international production companies regarding content • Coordinating international dispatch desk
• First point of customer contact • Handling customer queries over e-mail, phone and online outlets to daily deadlines • Passing on customer feedback to other departments regarding online presentation • Maximising sales across various online outlets • Monitoring customer database and staying on top of ongoing customer cases • Closely liaising with sales team
• Contracted work for companies across Europe including Eon Productions, Disney, Fox and BBC amongst others • Providing administrative support for Production departments • Working closely with production team and other departments • Proof-reading scripts and other confidential documentation • Liaising with third-party suppliers • Locating storage facilities • Maintaining travel detail for employees • Informing international crews of developments