Freshly ambitious copywriter, freelance culture critic for a decade, a Scot in London.
● Responsible for crafting and publishing copy for luxury clients to Farfetch's Black & White e-commerce agency service ● Curating product copy on in-house CMS systems for a growing group of lucrative designer brands ● Communicating across all Black & White team channels to ensure successful rollouts for designer brand websites ● Presenting prospective brand representatives with copywriting briefs and examples ● Exercising knowledge of luxury brand lifestyles and products
• Working on-set alongside stylists, photographers and models to guarantee correct Size and Fit information is represented across the YOOX / NET-A-PORTER GROUP's retail sites • Proof-reading copy uploaded to THE OUTNET.COM • Responsible for analysing weekly NET-A-PORTER.COM returns list and organising refitting sessions • Attending designer clinics and reporting back to international Size and Fit team with any relevant developments • Creating presentations regarding developments with luxury fashion retail competitors and upcoming seasons from various designers • Entering and editing information on internal Product Information Management systems • Handling any and all ad-hoc duties for Size and Fit team on a daily basis
● Publishing copy for priority high-end product direct to Farfetch’s international retail sites to daily targets ● Communicating with product teams over incorrect or faulty item pages to ensure site-wide consistency ● Proof-reading landing pages and fashion spreads in case of functionality issues ● Curating and maintaining a series of brand guidelines for lucrative designer brands ● Editing and maintaining accurate copy on in-house CMS
• Crafting and launching concise copy for product listings on award winning John Lewis website • Informing e-commerce customers on a wealth of seasonal fashion accessories • Working as part of busy Online team and utilising skills to draw further visits to John Lewis online store • Creating products on content management system with various relevant attributes • Project assistant on upcoming digital switchover • Entering and editing information on Excel and internal Product Information Management systems
• Regularly pitching and writing articles for publications including Vice, Red Bull Music Academy, FACT, Den of Geek and others • Meeting close deadlines with great copy • Adapting copy to match editorial standards • Proofreading documents • Maintaining relationships with press representatives, editors and artists in UK and abroad • Implementing social media platforms • Intensive diary management regarding multiple deadlines