Applications close tomorrow! We’re looking for 20 creatives & freelancers to get paid to work on creative concepts. Click for more info!
Want to boost your brand engagement on The Dots?
What are some of the best events you have joined in the past few weeks? I'd love to know what makes a digital experience shine :-)
- Reimagining Christmas with Pinterest: Winners AnnouncementWe’re thrilled to share with you the top 5 winning concepts of our ‘Reimagine Christmas’ campaign with Pinterest! This year has been challenging for so many, which is why we teamed up with Pinterest to create paid work for our brilliantly talented community, commissioning them to create festive ad campaign concepts for the platform. With household names like Topshop, Birdseye, MADE and British Airways on the billing and the exceptional insight from our expert judging panel (see list below), w
- Launch video: The Dots x Pinterest: Reimagining Christmas with PinterestWe’re looking to commission 20 creative storytellers from across The Dots community who will be paid to create Christmas ad concepts for a bunch of top brands on Pinterest. Thanks to the hundreds that joined our live launch on 26th August 2020! For those that missed it (or if you want to watch it again), you'll find the video below. Read the brief and apply here! (deadline: 3rd September, 10am) Pinterest resources mentioned in the video: How to make videos stand out on Pinterest & animation t
- Top 50 companies to work for in 2021Looking to kickstart or pivot your career in 2021? We’ve put together a list of 50 top companies to work for! We formulated this list by using insights from the popularity of companies and the jobs they post on The Dots, topped off with a dash of our team’s wisdom and a good mix of brilliant charities and pro-social companies. Be sure to follow your favourites to stay up to date with their events and all-important job opportunities!136
- Webinar recording: How to promote your company & engage with your followers on The Dots – with founder Pip JamiesonThanks to those that joined our live webinar on 26th November 2020! For those that missed it (or if you want to watch it again), you'll find the video below. Here's is a recap of the top 4 ways to promote your company and engage with your followers. Shout out if you need a hand with anything! – Want to create a company page? head here (it’s worth checking first it’s not already on The Dots here) – Or, want to know how to look after an existing page? please email us and we'll help out 1. Post17
- How to add The Dots widgets to your iPhone's home screenWe’ve just launched three different widgets to add to your iPhone! With a few simple taps, you can now get your personalised Dots dashboard, tailored job suggestions and reminders of your upcoming events, right on your iPhone’s home screen. Nice! Widgets are super simple to add, just make sure your iPhone has iOS 14 (and our free The Dots app), then follow the steps below. 1. On your iPhone’s home screen, touch and hold an empty area until the apps jiggle 2. Tap the ‘+’ button in the top righ25
- Fast Track 50: The Dots & Google accelerate the careers of 50 rising stars.We’re thrilled to announce The Dots is partnering with Google on a new programme: Fast Track 50! Over six months, we’ll fast track the careers of 50 industry ready rising stars – ensuring they land opportunities regardless of challenges set by socio-economic background. With a helping hand from eight incredible diversity organisations (see list below), we will select 40 industry-ready rising stars that have already had mentorship or training. An additional 10 rising stars will be chosen via an112
- Corporate Partnerships
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Campaign Management
- Event Management