The Dots is a professional network for people that don't wear suits to work – dubbed ‘The next LinkedIn?' by Forbes. As Head of Partnerships I team up with game-changing brands that work with The Dots to connect with brilliant, diverse talent. Prior to joining the incredible team at The Dots, I have held marketing and consultancy roles at a range of businesses working from kitchen tables to corporate offices - and have been lucky enough to work with some of the most innovative brands in the world. As a politics major, I specialised in gender politics and have since spent my career working on projects that advocate the merits of diversity. A certified NLP practitioner and coach, I offer affordable coaching to those that may otherwise be unable to access support.
- Reimagining Christmas with Pinterest: Winners AnnouncementWe’re thrilled to share with you the top 5 winning concepts of our ‘Reimagine Christmas’ campaign with Pinterest! This year has been challenging for so many, which is why we teamed up with Pinterest to create paid work for our brilliantly talented community, commissioning them to create festive ad campaign concepts for the platform. With household names like Topshop, Birdseye, MADE and British Airways on the billing and the exceptional insight from our expert judging panel (see list below), w
- Launch video: The Dots x Pinterest: Reimagining Christmas with PinterestWe’re looking to commission 20 creative storytellers from across The Dots community who will be paid to create Christmas ad concepts for a bunch of top brands on Pinterest. Thanks to the hundreds that joined our live launch on 26th August 2020! For those that missed it (or if you want to watch it again), you'll find the video below. Read the brief and apply here! (deadline: 3rd September, 10am) Pinterest resources mentioned in the video: How to make videos stand out on Pinterest & animation t
Projects credited in
- Top 50 companies to work for in 2021Looking to kickstart or pivot your career in 2021? We’ve put together a list of 50 top companies to work for! We formulated this list by using insights from the popularity of companies and the jobs they post on The Dots, topped off with a dash of our team’s wisdom and a good mix of brilliant charities and pro-social companies. Be sure to follow your favourites to stay up to date with their events and all-important job opportunities!216
- Webinar recording: How to promote your company & engage with your followers on The Dots – with founder Pip JamiesonThanks to those that joined our live webinar on 26th November 2020! For those that missed it (or if you want to watch it again), you'll find the video below. Here's is a recap of the top 4 ways to promote your company and engage with your followers. Shout out if you need a hand with anything! – Want to create a company page? head here (it’s worth checking first it’s not already on The Dots here) – Or, want to know how to look after an existing page? please email us and we'll help out 1. Post20
- How to add The Dots widgets to your iPhone's home screenWe’ve just launched three different widgets to add to your iPhone! With a few simple taps, you can now get your personalised Dots dashboard, tailored job suggestions and reminders of your upcoming events, right on your iPhone’s home screen. Nice! Widgets are super simple to add, just make sure your iPhone has iOS 14 (and our free The Dots app), then follow the steps below. 1. On your iPhone’s home screen, touch and hold an empty area until the apps jiggle 2. Tap the ‘+’ button in the top righ30
- Fast Track 50: The Dots & Google accelerate the careers of 50 rising stars.We’re thrilled to announce The Dots is partnering with Google on a new programme: Fast Track 50! Over six months, we’ll fast track the careers of 50 industry ready rising stars – ensuring they land opportunities regardless of challenges set by socio-economic background. With a helping hand from eight incredible diversity organisations (see list below), we will select 40 industry-ready rising stars that have already had mentorship or training. An additional 10 rising stars will be chosen via an117
+ Show more
Head of PartnershipsThe Dots
London, United KingdomFull Time
The Dots is a professional network for people that don't wear suits to work – dubbed ‘The next LinkedIn?' by Forbes. As Head of Partnerships I look after all the game-changing brands that work with The Dots to connect with brilliant, diverse talent. I am responsible for generating new business, revenue generation and client happiness :-) In the world of a high growth tech start up, every day is different but primarily my days include pitching, designing partnership programmes, overseeing delivery of campaigns and ensuring our partners get to meet, collaborate and hire brilliant, diverse talent.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Interactive Workshops is a privately owned SME specialising in bespoke learning & development programmes for global businesses. As a consultant, I was responsible for client pitching and programme delivery as well as marketing and business development. Responsibilities: project management, programme design, client training, marketing communication, events, account management.
+ Show more
- Corporate Partnerships
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Campaign Management
- Event Management