- Contributor at Nike 'London On Air' Zine 2017Collaborated with Complex UK team and took part in the production of the excusive release ' London on Air' Zine for Nike. - Using both analogue and digital techniques to create visual content. - Mentored by and collaborated ideas with the team as well as established fashion designers and art directors. - group interviews with various creatives including artists, producers and editors.
- Visual projection for 'Our Story' exhibitionJune 2017 - Freelance collaboration with Ede Dugdale for her exhibition 'Our Story' in south London. I created a visual film projection and printed graphics exploring the reality of male youth culture in the UK. I conceptualised, filmed, edited and used various techniques, to create raw and energetic visuals and sounds.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Conceptual and Creative Thinking
- Adobe Indesign/illustrator/photoshop/premiere Pro/after
- Adobe Muse
- Multi-disciplinary Collaboration
New Blood Yellow Pencil AwardD&ADYellow Pencil Award for VICE 'Rule Britannia' Brief. 'Create a 10 to 15 second interpretation of the spirit of VICE’s Rule Britannia series in the form of a motion graphics ident'. My submission- 'ICON' is an honest presentation of objects as the new icons, revealed and identified with current British culture. https://vimeo.com/206721511