I am a self proclaimed sports nerd, from cricket to football. Experienced in casting and production assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the marketing, advertising industry as well as film and TV . Skilled in Casting, Client Service, Marketing Strategy, Film, organisation and social media. An all round nice guy.
• Specialised form of recruitment, helping brands to connect with real people. I help to identify and hand-select the hard to reach leading edge consumers, experts and influencers. • I reach into niche behaviours, extreme ethnography’s, tastemakers, cultural commentators and industry experts, finding rich thinkers and creators inspiring spaces in which brands lives. • Client facing deliverables and communications driven • Clients include; adidas, Facebook, Ikea, Google, Unilever
• Assisting in casting for stage shows Into the Woods, Peter Pan, The Centerville Ghost, and Fame touring Italy • Sending out breakdowns, using Spotlight and Casting call pro. Contacting various agents about actor’s availability and arranging casting sessions. • Setting up auditions, including booking of audition rooms.
• Features, shorts, commercials and music videos including Sam Smith, Clearasil, Asics and Nuclear. • Checking actor’s availabilities with agents, arranging meetings with actors and booking studios. • Experienced using Spotlight, running and directing in casting session, fast capture, downloading self-tapes and Casting Networks.
• Casting real people for commercials including Ebay, Co-Op, Epsom and Special K. • Researching and finding ‘Real’ people from various backgrounds who fulfill the brief. • Experienced in using Casting Network, Fast capture and creating self-tapes.
• Previous credits include, Les Misérables (Queens Theatre), Jeeves and Wooster in Perfect Nonsense (UK and World tour), Gaelforce Dance (World tour), Lottys War (UK Tour)